Create Account

HIRING: Baltimore Platoon Co-GM

Good Morning SHL,

After 11 seasons in the role, @liebolda has decided it's best to step down from his role as my Co-GM. I want to thank him for his help over the last looooong time we've worked together.

That means we now have an opening for a new Co-GM in Baltimore! Please feel free to send your application to me either on Discord (hhh81) or here on the site if you would like to apply (or if you have any questions about applying).

If you are currently under contract with an SHL team other than Baltimore, you must get explicit permission from your GM prior to applying for this role

Here are some tasks I would expect the new C-GM to help me with:
  • Actively contribute to the locker room with energy and activity; assist in planning and implementing ideas for LR culture/engagement
  • Assist with scouting, drafting, free agency, and trade evaluations (and ideally, a willingness to coordinate/organize our scouting efforts)
  • Assist with budgeting and salary cap management
  • FHM knowledge not required, but welcome! I am happy to help/teach someone else. At least owning FHM8 would be an immense help with GM tasks/lines, though.

If you've never applied for an SHL job before, that's okay! Consult the Applications Guide for advice and best practices. There isn't a set guideline or format for apps, but here are some things that will be helpful for me to know:

Code:
Username:
Years on site:
Previous sim league job experience:
What do you think is important in driving locker room engagement and activity?:
What do you think makes a good General Manager:
Do you own FHM8? If not, are you willing to purchase FHM to help with tasks/lines?:
Any other relevant info:

Pay for this position is $8,000,000 per season as well as an offseason pass (covering Championship and All-Star Weeks). Good luck, and I'm excited to hear from you!

Applications for this position will close on Sunday, October 13th at 11:59 PM Pacific TimePlatoon

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I am applying for this position.

Giving it a single bump before tonight's deadline! I have a few apps, but would welcome any others if there are people who want to throw their name in!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Congrats to the new Co-GM of Baltimore, @Ricer13

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors