Create Account

About me for players and there player build there going for (I'll start)

I'm going for a sniper build like a young ovechkin with some power forward traits big hits and defending my team than for faceoffs and defensive plays imma be building him like a Ryan O'Reilly/Patrice bergeron type of player so imma be a sniper when the team I get to play for but I can do other roles and am willing to play center or winger depending on what the team needs and I'm willing to do whatever the team needs me to do to succeed need me to get hits and set the tone I'm ready and willing to do that need some goals I got you I will do that need some faceoffs won in the defensive zone I can do that need me to play defence or kill off penalties I can do that whatever the team I'm on needs I will do it as long as the teams succeeding and im producing for the team to succeed than I'm happy with any role they need me to play

Quote:Player: GrïmR3æpêr
Damn bro, is your dad Elon Musk???

So do you use a scythe instead of a hockey stick? Are you also willing to stab other players? That's an easy way to get powerplays. Somebody sign this man

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

10-13-2024, 10:05 PMKalakar Wrote: Damn bro, is your dad Elon Musk???

So do you use a scythe instead of a hockey stick? Are you also willing to stab other players? That's an easy way to get powerplays. Somebody sign this man
Nah just the chara sized ones and I'm not going to be getting penalties imma be the one to help the team kill them I'm ready to play any position I'm needed at for the team to succeed even defence but be ready for me to be having a hard slap shot and that because of how much height and weight behind the shots there will be a lot of power behind it because of my windup so you could say I run around like a different breed of players my dad was a 7'2 center in the NBA and my mother was 6'4 and a track athlete so I've been around sports and ever since I was a kid I've loved hockey and was always bigger and stronger and faster than other kids on the ice and had the advantage due to my height but it's come with challenges but I learned to channel my length to use it for the greater good of my team and help my team succeed

I wish you good luck in the league!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Thanks and good luck to you and your team also
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:33 PM by GrïmR3æpêr. Edited 2 times in total.)

Still no luck getting on a team for GrïmR3æpêr how can teams pass on a guy who's 6'6 and is around 225.7 pounds and is also a offensive player with amazing defensive abilities and willing to do whatever it takes even change positions for the team to succeed and will do anything to help his team win and will even sacrifice his career and longevity in the league to help the team with being successful and win depending on what team brings him in he's said he'd be a goal scorer if they need it to the gms even said to one that he'd switch to a defensive position if they needed him to or even play a enforcer role and defend the teams stars with his big frame and skills he said he'd do anything the teams needed him to do but still nothing for the way of being picked up so far how they are not picking the 17 year old 6'6 tall and 225.7 pound player is beyond GrïmR3æpêr's mind all he wants is to be picked up by a team and play and make sure to help produce in every way he can and will do whatever the team needs him to do according to sources he even said hed switch to goalie sometimes when the team needs an ebug when goalies are to tired to play... He played some goalie in his youth because his father said he has height and some of the greatest of all time were tall but he's always liked playing hockey and is happy to be out on the ice making his parents proud... Before every game as a ritual he has a necklace from his mom under his equipment that he doesn't take off ever because it was the last thing Mrs reaper gave to her son before passing saying hopefully it will bring him luck and it has throughout the years he's had seasons of hockey that he does the ritual of holding it in his hand and than kissing it than pointing to the sky looks up and says "I know you are watching over me and always here with me mama and I promise you I'll keep making you proud...." He also has a ritual right as the puck drops he always has to shake his left hand because it's the only thing to keep him from his nervousness out there and only thing that helps him play to the best of his abilities without his rituals being done right and properly he won't play well some even say it's because of these rituals that he is this determined to play his heart out and his mom's passing made him even more obsessed with the game and determined to play hard and do whatever it takes to make the league and prove to himself that his mom was right when she said he was special and would be a star in the SHL one day we will see what happens with his career hopefully soon a team picks him up with his height and talent and determination to help the team and his will to do whatever it takes to make sure the teams succeeding theres little reason not to pick up this young man and play him.... R3æpër also says he's quite nervous for the waiver claims according to sources he finds out soon enough what team will be picking up this talented 6'6 225.7 pound player (who by the time he gets picked up will be around 245.7 pounds and added 20 pounds of strength through weight lifting and working out in the off season and waiting to be picked up by a team)

Yesterday, 05:59 PMGrïmR3æpêr Wrote: Still no luck getting on a team for GrïmR3æpêr how can teams pass on a guy who's 6'6 and is around 225.7 pounds and is also a offensive player with amazing defensive abilities and willing to do whatever it takes even change positions for the team to succeed and will do anything to help his team win and will even sacrifice his career and longevity in the league to help the team with being successful and win depending on what team brings him in he's said he'd be a goal scorer if they need it to the gms even said to one that he'd switch to a defensive position if they needed him to or even play a enforcer role and defend the teams stars with his big frame and skills he said he'd do anything the teams needed him to do but still nothing for the way of being picked up so far how they are not picking the 17 year old 6'6 tall and 225.7 pound player is beyond GrïmR3æpêr's mind all he wants is to be picked up by a team and play and make sure to help produce in every way he can and will do whatever the team needs him to do according to sources he even said hed switch to goalie sometimes when the team needs an ebug when goalies are to tired to play... He played some goalie in his youth because his father said he has height and some of the greatest of all time were tall but he's always liked playing hockey and is happy to be out on the ice making his parents proud... Before every game as a ritual he has a necklace from his mom under his equipment that he doesn't take off ever because it was the last thing Mrs reaper gave to her son before passing saying hopefully it will bring him luck and it has throughout the years he's had seasons of hockey that he does the ritual of holding it in his hand and than kissing it than pointing to the sky looks up and says "I know you are watching over me and always here with me mama and I promise you I'll keep making you proud...." He also has a ritual right as the puck drops he always has to shake his left hand because it's the only thing to keep him from his nervousness out there and only thing that helps him play to the best of his abilities without his rituals being done right and properly he won't play well some even say it's because of these rituals that he is this determined to play his heart out and his mom's passing made him even more obsessed with the game and determined to play hard and do whatever it takes to make the league and prove to himself that his mom was right when she said he was special and would be a star in the SHL one day we will see what happens with his career hopefully soon a team picks him up with his height and talent and determination to help the team and his will to do whatever it takes to make sure the teams succeeding theres little reason not to pick up this young man and play him.... R3æpër also says he's quite nervous for the waiver claims according to sources he finds out soon enough what team will be picking up this talented 6'6 225.7 pound player (who by the time he gets picked up will be around 245.7 pounds and added 20 pounds of strength through weight lifting and working out in the off season and waiting to be picked up by a team)

I remember this membername but it was a bit different!

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Today, 03:12 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I remember this membername but it was a bit different!
That's cool I can assure you we aren't the same people but that's so cool that we have semi the same name ?

Today, 05:16 AMGrïmR3æpêr Wrote: That's cool I can assure you we aren't the same people but that's so cool that we have semi the same name ?

@grimreaper

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

You clearly have the passion, hope someone picks you up

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

4 hours agotrella Wrote: You clearly have the passion, hope someone picks you up
Thanks hoping so also but gotta just wait and see what happens ? good luck to you and your player also

Heck yeah! Love the enthusiasm, as a heads up, sometimes it takes a few days to get players onto new rosters/approved. If you have any questions in the meantime, don't hesitate to send me a message

20 minutes agohockeyiscool Wrote: Heck yeah! Love the enthusiasm, as a heads up, sometimes it takes a few days to get players onto new rosters/approved. If you have any questions in the meantime, don't hesitate to send me a message
Will do and thanks hope you r having an amazing day so far and hope everyone has/had an amazing Thanksgiving so far