Create Account

Poll: How do you feel about the SHL mock drafts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Like the mock as it is
24.49%
24 24.49%
Like the mock, but would be fine if it was for money instead
28.57%
28 28.57%
Dislike the mock, but wouldn't mind it for money
25.51%
25 25.51%
Abolish the mock!
12.24%
12 12.24%
I'm GM and mostly dislike it because people ask for leaks
9.18%
9 9.18%
Total 98 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S79 mPT #1: Lets Try This Again Due: Sunday, October 20th @ 11:59 PM PST

FOR: Max Carnage will win second Mexico in row

Tampa Bay is only getting stronger which includes Max and all his teammates. He's gonna get even more chances to score this season, and will be better at capitalizing. It's gonna be no contest. The awards are his.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Code:
Montreal wins the cup.
As much as I would like to see this it doesn't seem like a possibility. The team is building up though and will be really good soon, just not yet.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Code:
Montreal wins the cup
AGAINST because Manhattan is winning the cup and there can only be one winner so therefore MTL can not win it and also because 
@Kalakar , @sve7en , @Takk806 , @ThisSeemsFishy and @JohnFranklinKennedy all smell so even if they got close to winning the cup then I would just steal it from them and then dunk all of their heads into the toilet while laughing and screaming RAGE RAGE RAGE at them

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

FOR 7 teams from Southern Conference will finish regular season in top 10. Why? Because all the players who tried the best to win are in the Southern Conference. Also, it's been a while since the North beat the South, so now the reverse is happening right now.

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

For Calgary scoring most goals! They're a talented young team, and they have Cheeks Klapanen of course. The team is playing well together so I think they can keep it going!

Code:
Anchorage makes it to the Four Star Cup finals

I think with the season they had in S78 they are ready to make it to the next step. A first round exit last playoffs was too soon for them and with the young team they have we never know!