Create Account

S79 SMJHL PT #1: Season Preview Due: Sunday, October 20th @ 11:59 PM PST

Chungledown Bim is still pretty new to St. Louis so he is still getting acquainted with and familiar with his new team. That being said he has made a few new friends and can't wait to see what this new season has to offer!

First off we have @Gyro_Hero or "Matthias" or whatever. He's a pretty cool dude if I do say so myself. He's always active in the LR, well spoken and eloquent, polite and maybe even a little bit funny. Been a pleasure having him around and he should be a huge help to the team on the ice too. He's had two very solid seasons at defence posting 2/20/22 and 2/25/26 respectively and we are all watching and hoping that he takes a big step forward this season in point production.

Next up we have @Popol or Louis Belanger to some. By all accounts a fantastic person with a pretty sizable bank to boot! Their render is Sheldon Sourray so they will forever have a special place in my heart. The big center is coming off of a career high 28/33/61 season and looks to build on those results in their last season in the SMJHL.

Last but not least is @hockeymil or Emile Dionne. They are also entering their last season with the Scarecrows after putting up an extremely impressive 28/43/71 point season. This winger is a staple in the LR and leader in the ice.

With these three anything is possible!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]