Create Account

Swern Pre-Draft look.

[Image: Lucic.jpg]

I'm ready for the draft hyped even and will be looking into a few aspects of my game strengths and weaknesses and really give you an Idea of my player and Why he will be good for your team.

[Image: strengths-vs-weaknesses1.jpg]

Strengths-
Tough Player
Hard Hitter
Wins his Fights
Screens and Goes for Deflections
Headstrong and confident

Weaknesses-
Not the best Scorer
Skating
Puck Handling
Passing
Questionable Player Progression- As of late (I can say this wont continue I have just been super busy the last Two Weeks)

[Image: lucic_milan_bruins_looks_on_325x183.jpg]

Why Draft Me?
Well I am a Team guy team first I'll do whatever it takes to get that win, I feel I will be an asset to any team in the draft and deserve to be in the first two rounds. I will hit score, screen, fight even take the damn puck to my face! If I don't come off the ice with blood either on my face or my fists I didn't play hard enough. That is my standard to come out and give my body every game completely dedicate my whole being to my Organization. So why not go out on a limb and draft me? The tough Forward to be that guy for you.

I can say I'm worth it, I can't wait to start playing and to whatever team takes me Cheers

(231 Words 3 Pics)

no payment?

Sorry, been a hectic week, doing now.

Payment:
Word Count: 222
Professionalism/Thoroughness: 8/10
Interest: 7.5/10
Form: 8/10

Payment: 50k

Comments: Article didn't really have much substance to it and the jump from big picture to small writing doesn't make the article very appealing either. Also, watch spelling and grammar.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers