Create Account

Ryan selected in 7th round.

Most experts think this could be the biggest steal of the draft. He has the ability and talent to be a top 5 pick but due to his three off-ice altercations at bars this past season many questioned his commitment and work ethic. Well he remade himself this summer and is looking forward to getting a shot to prove himself with the Vancouver Whalers. Many people close to him say he's grown up and isn't about going to bars and starting fights, they say he's also given up drinking entirely.

Hmm...So you really didn't want that drink i Offered you last night at the BALLET Wink. Honest Rolleyes Dave didn't take us to the pub and i didn't wake up at Chilly Willy's place. B)

Glad to have ya Now i'm off to Dave's place to watch The Voice. Hmm OR...

COMING SOON Goal Goal

Whalers Delivering The Pain To A Rink Near You.

Man, the Whalers know how to bring in talent in the 7th round. You this season, me two seasons ago... Whalers

Dave was getting on my nerves at practice today kept hooking me. I almost dropped the gloves with him today.