Create Account

Vancouver Whalers James Ryan

The first thing that came to James Ryan's mind when I interviewed him after their morning skate was team chemistry.

He Talked about how the combination of Task and Social Cohesion have combined into something great and have propelled the team into the top spot in the league with a 4-0 record. He's also very happy with the way he's personally played recording 5 points in those 4 games while playing a 3rd line shutdown and PK role.

"We all have each others backs you know, it's all for the organization you know, i love all the guys you know. We live and die as a team and as of right now were definitely living it up. My family members have mentioned ice time and my role with the team and how they think it should be increased and i just sigh and say pops, I'm having a blast with the guys and playing hockey for such a great organization. I don't care if i play 5 min or 25 min, winning is a contagious feeling around the locker room and boy does it feel great. The vibe around the room and the feeling you get coming to the rink everyday is unlike any other i've been apart of before and alot of that is due to the relaxed yet brash (when he needs to be) personality of our captain Dave Smith. He is a great leader off the ice keeping guys in check and also on the ice, just look at those stats."

dam how do u post pics? I'm trying to post this one but i edited johnson and kreiders name and numbers with my name and number and smiths name and number.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/u...nning-Chant.jpg

Quote:Originally posted by stlblues@Oct 2 2012, 02:13 AM
dam how do u post pics? I'm trying to post this one but i edited johnson and kreiders name and numbers with my name and number and smiths name and number.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/u...nning-Chant.jpg

[Image: Gold-Medal-Winning-U.S.-Junior-Hockey-Te...-Chant.jpg]

click the "IMG" and put it in --> IMG = Image Wink
That is what your link would give....above

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I have expectations of this team... so that's why I can get harsh... I want us all to be the best in the world!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

True dat!!

Whalers FEVER cmon and get some!!!!!!!!