Create Account

Donini signs with indepndent agency

Just moments after taking care of the legal issues involving his split with TeamLTD, Brandon Donini took his 500,000$ check to a new agent. Taron FortySeven, the same agent representing the 7th overall pick into the SHL, Smirnov Light, was quick to snatch Donini up after he apparently recieved 3 other offers from other agent's and agencies. It is believed that the two are eager to work with each as Taron released this statement just minutes ago. "Taron Agency has picked up Brandon Donini, a future star in the SHL and are prepared to steer him to the best team for his future and mold him into one of the best players he can be." for full details on that press release please visit TSN.ca

Now in light of the signing we called Donini in studio at TSN to talk about the signing....ladies and gentleman please welcome Mr. Brandon Donini.

Interview Hello Brandon, thanks for coming!

Quote:Hi Darren, i'm so happy to be here today

Interview So you've signed with Taron FortySeven as your agent, what did you have in mind when you made your choice? were there other options?

Quote:There were 2 other offers, one came before, the other one after i signed with T47, basically i wanted the best agent who would be able to represent my interests and my future in a positive way. The buisness side isn't all i wanted though when making the choice. I wanted my agent to be a mentor to me, I wanted somebody that i can look up to as i venture through the NWJHL and the SHL and i truly believe Taron was the best option for this.

Interview Now, TeamLTD parted ways with you this morning.....what do you have to say to them?

Quote:Well there's no hard feelings really......I don't think Mr. Willems made the right choice but i'm not here to talk about his decision, i need to move on and do my best to reach my potential and proove him wrong, in the meantime I'd like to wish him the best of luck with his agency.

Interview Do you think Taron will be able to get you the visibility you want, and what makes this better or worse than your contract with TLTD?

Quote: I definitely think i'll get my name thrown around a lot with Taron as my agent, he did an excellent job with Smirnov Light....i mean the kid was projected 25th at the midseason rankings and then he signed with Taron FortySeven and he ended up going 7th overall so i'm not worried about getting visibility to SHL scouts and GMs. As for why i think this will be better for me than TeamLTD, TeamLTD had 4 NWJHLers and 3 SHLers on board and was becoming a big name agency with only one agent, with Taron, i will get the attention I need since he only has 2 players on board and one of them is drafted and has his contract. I think he'll really be able to take the time to look at my needs and do whatever he can to fullfill them without worrying about a conflict of interests with other players so I am definitely excited about my opportunity to work with Taron

Interview Sorry for such a short interview but our time is limited, thank you for being here with us. Any parting words?

Quote:Thanks for having me Darren! Go Falcons!

Well folks thanks for watching TSN's Special Edition Agency Show, Donini will now be outside the studio taking questions and signing autographs!

[Image: autogr10.jpg]

Code:
Words: 627
Pictures: 1

Very Nice articles. a Very good first signing for me.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Payment:

Word Count: 592
Professionalism/Thoroughness: 9/10
Interest: 9/10
Form: 9/10

Payment: 350k

Comments: Great job <3

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers