Create Account

Oilers Vs Canucks

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 20 2013, 10:50 PM

Hall just wants to win every single game. Shows his passion for the game. Eberle is the most talented player on the Team but Hall is the Heart and soul of this team an it showed last season.

+Smid and Smyth

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jan 21 2013, 12:55 AM

I hate Hall's face.  Idk why he just bothers me lol. Hes still really skilled, but i liked Seguin more at the draft and that stuck with me i think.

Because he's got that durrrr look on his face 24/7

Don't get me wrong, look at my guys name, I love the guy Tongue

Oilers are my second favourite team after the Leafs. After that WJC showcase by Ebs and Hall I loved EDM. I see a bright future for this team... Ebs should be given captain apparently, a lot of the media in Edmonton are talking about how ?Horcoff? (he had the C?) should step down and pass the C on to Ebs. It's the direction the oilers are headed in so he should acknowledge it and show his support. Team first B). I like Hemsky but he's like a skilled Tim Connolly. If Hr can stay out of the ER that's great!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers