Create Account

Riot Draftee Arrested

Seattle Riot Youngster Arrested

[Image: police.gif]

The SHL Season 17 draft was only a few days ago but one of the youngsters is already making headlines, unfortunately, for all the wrong reasons.

Seventeen year old Chara Brojled was arrested earlier today for reckless driving in a bizarre incident just south of Kelowna, where he played his junior season last year for the Knights.

He was pulled over by local police for riding his motorcycle with Mom. This doesn't sound so strange until you learn that Mom... is his cow. He was apparently trying to get a local festival that involves riding your cow through an obstacle course for prize money. A popular festival in Kelowna. He was apparently unaware that riding a motorcycle with a cow is frowned upon in Canada.

[Image: cow_zps9db8bedc.jpg]
Chara seen on the highway south of Kelowna

He was detained for a short time, where he was tested for sobriety and other possible influences and was cleared. When asked about the incident he had this to say...

"I did not know you could not drive cow on highway. Back home in Serbia, we drive cows all the time wherever they want to go. My Mom was very much looking forward to the festival. We would win yes. Mom is very fast at jumping over the logs that make up the fence. Sometimes Mom makes crap on the grass but that is an event too."

Kelowna police have made a statement that they fully expect they will drop the charges as long as Chara takes a driver training course. They held back laughter as the explained how "Mom" made friends with all the officers while penned outside the police station.
"She is actually a very loving animal."

[Image: policecows_zps87792491.jpg]
A Kelowna police officer having fun with Chara's Mom...

Chara explained that his cow is named after the loving Bovine who raised him back in Serbia, who he accidently killed with a slapshot while practicing on the farm where he grew up.

"She was a wonderful mother to me. I was sad to have to eat her medium rare but otherwise I waste her"

Chara Brojled will return to the Seattle training camp where he prepares for the preseason. He hopes to put this incident behind him and focus on the upcoming season whether in Kelowna or Seattle.

And finally...

The winner from The Kelowna Cow festival that Chara was unfortunately unable to attend was Bert N. Cummings who rode Mathilda through the obstacle course in a record 15 minutes 32 seconds. Mathilda did not win the grass-crapping portion of the festival.

[Image: cow_riding_zpsc66ee516.jpg]
Bert N. Cummings and his cow Mathilda.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

wtf did I just read? :lol::lol::lol:

That's right boys and girls; we Riot every where, every way we can.

Ya know, you guys moved from Las Vegas to avoid shit like this. Very disappointed in the franchise.

In fairness, this happened in Canada.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Feb 21 2014, 09:05 PM
In fairness, this happened in Canada.
Then shouldn't it have been a moose?

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Fitting in nicely I see.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Na. The Moose riding festival is in Newfoundland.

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Feb 21 2014, 09:14 PM
Fitting in nicely I see.

Yep. Your kind of people.

Quote:Originally posted by Gaia@Feb 21 2014, 10:45 PM
Na. The Moose riding festival is in Newfoundland.
I've been in NL for 20 years i have yet to ride a moose. Huh

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Feb 21 2014, 10:03 PM

I've been in NL for 20 years i have yet to ride a moose. Huh

Well where the fuck have you been, living under a rock? Tongue Starwars

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Feb 21 2014, 11:36 PM

Possibly.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Feb 21 2014, 10:06 PM

Well it is Canada after all. Not like he's awesome and American like us.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

[Image: 14052009(006).jpg]

You're welcome :ph34r:

emerghgerd!!! Sperderkew!

Kelowna has a thing for cows I'll never understand.