Create Account

Obama calls it a career

[Image: 110116-georges-laraque.jpg]

Shortly after the Blizzard once again won the Challenger Cup, longtime Blizzard forward Laraque Obama is finally calling it quits.

Well its been a long twelve seasons to my career, I had my share of ups and downs and enjoyed my stay here in the shl. I came to know alot of people in this league and i just want to say its been fun and an honor getting to spend my time with you all. I want to thank my teammates from the Blizzard and Dragons for giving me twelve great seasons. Finally, I want to thank Tez for having the faith in me to be a cornerstone player with the Blizzard for so long, i really appreciate you giving me those opportunities.

One last thing Blizzard for Season 17 Challenger Cup!!!!! B)

:wub: Great career man, sad to see you go!

Blizzard

Very underrated. Great player.

:wub: Obama

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]