Create Account

The SHL Hunger Games: Part III The Start

The SHL Hunger Games: Part III

Previous episodes
Part I
Part II

Story so far

The reaping has taken place and the tributes have shown themselves to the world. During the presentation we had two casualties. Jordan Hall incinerated himself when his costume turned out to not function that well. After the dysfunctional suit of Hall, costume designer Ochocinna grabbed the microphone to try and warn the people. He wanted a revolution against commissioner Jordan Nugent-Hall; as a result he got his head chopped off by the commissioner.

After clearing up the bloodbath of the presentation it was time for the tributes to enter the arena. The following tributes were being sent into the arena:

Quote:#1 Blizzard  Michael Haan
#2  Platoon Julien Marshall (volunteered for Emma Watson)
#3  Dragons Kain Webb (volunteered for Mike Verminski)
#4  Stars Benjamin Wong
#5  Jets Randy Bobandy
#6  Steelhawks Brandon Cant (replacement for Jordan Hall who volunteered for Brandon Cant)
#7  Renegades  Elias Armia
#8  Wolfpack Matt Smith
#9  Panthers  OJ Simpson
#10  Rage  Sergei Bobrovsky
#11   Riot  Thomas Duddy (volunteered for Daniel Merica)
#12  Chiefs  Jermaine Tennyson

While this line-up was known, the SHL teams already figured they wouldn’t see their prospects return to their respective teams. The Blizzard shopped Michael Haan to the Steelhawks (despite popular belief, he is worth more alive) and the Chiefs sent away their goalie of the future to the Wolfpack, who finally have a real competitor in the arena now.

[Image: original.jpg]
Michael Haan: shopped before the game started

While the Blizzard did not have faith in Haan for winning the competition, they did have faith in a guy with a history of violence: OJ Simpson. The young defenseman is looking to be one of the early favorites of winning these games.

[Image: OJ-Simpson-2.jpg]

Suddenly the timer starts counting down and the speaker announces that the tributes have to enter their elevators to be brought up to the arena. 60…..59……58………and it continued 7......6......5.......4.........3..........………..

[Image: screen480x480.jpeg]

It went black? The timer suddenly stopped and the tributes are looking at each other when they suddenly see Benjamin Wong in the far corner pulling the plug out of the countdown mechanism. He was screaming in tears: I DON’T WANNA DIE YET, MOMMY GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

[Image: jong-tae-se-crying-2010-south-africa-wor...brazil.jpg]

Despite this stunt, there was no escaping for the tributes who were forced back into their respective spots in order to enter the arena. When they finally get up to the arena they were shocked on where they were. In front of them lies a big minefield which they need to pass through in order to reach the middle of the arena; where all weapons and backpacks with supplies were lying.

[Image: falklands-minefield1.jpg]

Having no attributes to help them out yet, the tributes tried to get to the middle. Armia, Marshall, Bobrovsky and Duddy were the front runners for the weapons while others like Wong and Haan disappeared from the radar, looking for a place to hide in the night. While people are going for weapons, supplies or looking for shelter there was one tribute still sitting on his elevator.

[Image: 83f24fabc75b222f01755ba6704f59cc66c0221e_full.jpg]

Everyone is looking at him….. why isn’t he moving? It’s Bobandy from the Jets. No movement at all, what is he up to? Armia, who picked out the sniper rifle from the middle loads up a bullet and rips it right through his head.

[Image: ORD_L115A3_and_Sniper_Ghillie_lg.jpg]

Bobandy falls down, head first on a mine; which caused all of his body parts to fly through the arena.

[Image: Mina_Novillo.jpg]

The first casualty is there in the first minutes of the game. Eleven tributes remain fighting for the ultimate goal: survival.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Great work Green! I'm excited to see the rest! I've been waiting for this for a while.

And you're still alive Wink

Got remembered in my LR to do something with it again. Once every 2-3 months isn't that bad of a publish rate right? Tongue

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Woot I am still alive! Now to go all Rambo like and get some kills.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

I Cant die! :ph34r:

I forgot this was even a thing. :o

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Feb 25 2014, 12:47 PM
I forgot this was even a thing. :o
Your avy makes me chub