Create Account

Gibbon Confident Best Years Ahead of Him Words words words

With a Renegades team in the midst of finding out where players will fit and how this team will win another cup, one player in particular has stepped up and thrown down some intense expectations. Texas captain, Gibbon spoke to the media earlier today and had this to say:

"I don't think that" the wiley veteran said when asked if his best years are in fact behind him for good. "I just keep on pushing, every season presents a new challenge and every year I push harder and harder to remain amongst the best in this league. People look at age a lot but the thing is I've been in this league for what will be my 10th season and I don't think I've aged at all. I entered as a 17 year old and if my math is correct that should make me 27. I got ATLEAST 10 more years in the tank."

He was then what he expected of himself this upcoming season.

"I don't see any reason why this can't be my best season yet, I'm right in the prime of my career and this team looks [expletive] good. I see a cup in the near future and I look forward to lifting it high above my head."

One reporter had the nerve to ask if Gibbon thought other players would even care about his statements seeing as he's had a few very mediocre seasons recently. The captain's response "[expletive] em!" Short and sweet and to the point.

:lol:

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

[Image: you-aint-shit.gif]

You had good years Confused

West Kendall

I WILL FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE CAPN GIB!

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]