Create Account

The Great Dane's.. I'm Bored Presser

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty+Jan 30 2015, 12:04 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigTittySmitty @ Jan 30 2015, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Open invite for SMJHL and SHL management (will include team scouts) to get to know me and my player some more... Questions can be about Smith or Alexandersen doesn't matter.... both are here and ready to answer whatever you got... This is how bored I am so ask away! Will leave open for a bit... that's how bored I am!

***edit.... fuck it open season*** :lol:[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Rublic@Feb 1 2015, 11:52 PM
Dave Smith had a huge impact for team Germany when I was running the team.  Do you think your new player will have as prominent an impact as Dave Smith did?[/quote]

The new guy Asbjørn Alexandersen declared himself for team Norway so I cannot confirm at this point how succesful I think they will be against the 'power house of Finland'... What I mean is Finland is deep and Norway is a new up and coming country and when it comes to new players... it could take some time for us to develop into a beast of a team on the front. I think success wise for Norway Alexandersen will become a key piece for Norway... if you are comparing the medal count... I hope so. The new guy had offers to go to the FInnish powerhouse but opted to go to Norway because it felt like the right move to do for everyone.

As when Smith started talking to teams like Finland and Sweden at the time the IIHF was encouraging management to not bring in more pieces for parity. Smith almost joined Sweden/Finland but was restricted so he joined the USA. Smith had 3 international teams in his career with Germany being the most successful. I think we may not see that again as well...

tl;dr... for value wise to the team I think Alexandersen to Norway will be more valuable than Smith was to Germany

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

If you could eat only one thing for breakfast for 3 months , what would that be?

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Jan 30 2015, 03:16 PM
If you could eat only one thing for breakfast for 3 months , what would that be?

bahahaha... too many ways to answer this bud Smile But I think I would answer it this way... chocoloate chip pancakes.... Yes they aren't a typical Danish food... but my parents were making them for me after their friend taught them the recipe... Add a little whip cream instead of maple syrup and wow! If I ate that everyday for 3 months... I wouldn't be here playing hockey.. probably at the hospital. But its one of mom's best breakfasts that she'd make us and only on special occasions so it brings back some fond memories.

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Jan 30 2015, 02:24 PM

bahahaha... too many ways to answer this bud Smile But I think I would answer it this way... chocoloate chip pancakes.... Yes they aren't a typical Danish food... but my parents were making them for me after their friend taught them the recipe...&nbsp; Add a little whip cream instead of maple syrup and wow!&nbsp; If I ate that everyday for 3 months... I wouldn't be here playing hockey.. probably at the hospital. But its one of mom's best breakfasts that she'd make us and only on special occasions so it brings back some fond memories.
That sounds pretty great B) Love chocolate. Rarely eat it these days though. Gotta keep eating healthy

This didn't go as well as I had hoped... good luck to all the prospects in the draft... but if GMs/Scouts/etc want to ask questions here or through pm for me to answer.. I can do that!

Code:

Dave Smith had a huge impact for team Germany when I was running the team. Do you think your new player will have as prominent an impact as Dave Smith did?

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

excellent question - will be answered in OP

Code: