Create Account

Jordin FourFour joins DGA!

Deener Gold Agency is proud to have on board our eighth client, Jordin FourFour!

<b><div align="center">Jordin FourFour</b>

[Image: Crawford1.jpg]

Attributes:

SK = Skating: 92
EN = Endurance: 93
DU = Durability: 50
SZ = Size: 95
AG = Agility: 95
RB = Rebound Control: 95
SC = Style Control: 99
HS = Hand Speed: 99
RT = Reaction Time: 99
PH = Puck Handling: 93
PS = Penalty Shot: 50

[Image: n3ltte.png]

FourFour has been one of, if not the most, prolific goaltenders in SHL history.

A true character on and off the ice, FourFour led the Renegades to two straight challenge cups on his back, having unbelievable seasons to do so. With rumors that FourFour may be having some friction with Texas Management, it is the perfect time for DGA to step in.

FourFour is the first goalie added to the team and will continue to dominate the league behind the pipes for several years. Truly a great character, FourFour is a very welcomed addition to the DGA team.

</div>

InterviewFourFour is one of, if not the future best goalie this league has ever or ever will see. What does joining the Deener-Gold Standard add to your already illustrious career?

Joining the Deener-gold stander adds more validity to my career. Throughout my career i have been negotiating my own deals, but now having one of the leagues best doing it for me, shows that I have become important. It also add more to the DGSA due to one of the league best joining it Smile

Interview There has been some friction recently with the Renegades, a team you have called home for many years now. What does the future hold for FourFour?

Meh. It is what it is, if I am not in a Renegades jersey by the start of S24 I won't be surprised. The friction has been there for a long time now, and it's time i stood up against it. Many other teams would want a 1700 TPE+ goaltender on their team, and I will succeed there as well.

Interview When you finally hang up your skates, what is the legacy you hope to have left on this league?

Best 1st gen goaltender in the league. Looking to break most if not all of the goaltending records.

Current Client List:

Forwards:
David Benson
Robb Wind
Rider Clitsome
Brian Morley
Asbjorn Alexandersen
Taylor McDavid

Defensemen:
The Carl Mountain

Goalies:
Jordin FourFour

<div align="center">The Deener-<span style='color:yellow'>Gold<span style='color:black'> Standard Agency
</span></span>
Apply here: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54200</div>
Please deposit directly into 44's account

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Now we got quality! Although FourFour, you watch out with my records, I'm sticking as the best first gen goalie. Tongue
I'm actually a Scrub

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors