Create Account

Roberts Birkavs traded Press conference

So after 8 seasons Roberts Birkavs is traded, with more than 400 games and with more than 300 points in regular season, Roberts is one of the best point scorers of Calgary Dragons. Now I am open to questions. Ask about trade, WKP, my future and everything what comes in mind.

How deep do you see West Kendall going this year?

I cant say anything about that right now, since season hasn't started and FA market is not open just yet. I hope we'll get atleast 1 big FA and if we do, I think we'll be very deadly team this season. We've got two very good centers in Birkavs and Szlerchek, bunch of great wingers as Lloren, Willems, Smirnov and solid defenseman. We also have elite goaltender and I think this will be his best year

Will your production go up or down?

Hard question. I really hope yes! I had 48 points in S22, 51 points in S23, but terrible 45 points in S24. Well, there's a reason for that. For the first time in my Calgary Dragons time I played in the 2nd line, but I still was top point scorer in my team, so yeah I really hope my production will go up and I will be 1st line player again.

Is the LR full of MLP stuff?

Hmmmmm..... I dont even know what's MLP stuff.

What are your expectations with West Kendall Platoon?

My dream - Challenge Cup with WKP. I'll do my best to do it.

Can you see you staying yourself here for multiple years?

Yes! There already are talks going on about my contract and it looks like I will be staying here for atleast 4 years!

Who are you looking most forward to to play with ?

With everyone. I never have played with any of these guys and I am super excited to play with them.

do u <3 me? (Stud)

who tf are you? tbh Yes. You're one of the persons who I talk with the most in this league and there are no many guys who i talk with in SHL, so you should be happy (maybe). Good luck with your new player aka Potato Chips or is Belial still staying??

You think there is any chance for your player to make a comeback and play one more time in Calgary?

Yes! I am pretty confident about that. I really do think after 10 or less seasons I will go to Calgary and finish my career. Thats not set in stone just yet, but I think I should do it. It would be classy move. Calgary has given too much for me in the SHL and I just feel that I have to give them something back. 8 seasons there is not enough. I should give them atleast 2 more to make it 10, even if I will be a 4th liner who will be able to play 5 good minutes in a game, but I will. Wait me, DRAGONS!

How come you wanted to be traded?

Uh. I have told this so many time already, but I'll do it for the money. This August it will be already 2 years for me in the SHL, so that means I have been in one team for 2 years. 2 years in the same LR, 2 years with the same people everyday, 2 years with the same guys on the ice. 2 years. Thats so many. I have changed in real life so much for 2 years and also my player has changed a lot in these two years, so yeah I was loosing interest in SHL. Not like I wasnt loggin in or anything, but I had not any interest to do PTs, update my player, so I felt I need a few changes in my SHL scenario and I am very thankful to Calgary management to trading me where I wanted to go. I respect them for that. It took some time, long discussion etc, but they got it done and I was super excited about my chance to join West Kendall. I already resigned and I will play there for 5 more years, till S29. Go WKP!

Why are you really excited about joining us in WKP?

New city, new people. Different playing style. It's all different than in Calgary and I am super hyped and I just cant wait pre-season and season. First we have some offseason work to do. I trust in my new GMs to find the right partners me and if they do I promise I will get the job done!

Do you think your stats will improve significantly?

I really hope. I am getting really old, but in the next two years I think I can break my SHL point record. 51 points in 52 games. That was truly ridiculous season for me and I hope I will make WKP fans happy and bring bunch of great emotions to this great city. I think next two years - the last time for me to do VERY big things in SHL. After that I am not really sure.

Can you teach me other bad Latvian words like pisdirsis?

Sure. What do you want? Smile)
piedirsiens - shithole
kuce - bitch
pimpausis - dickear Smile)
sūdu muša - shit insect
jāklis - fuckboy
maukustallis - slut stable
ciemapincis - village dick
sūdlaiža - shit licker
kuces dēls - son of a bitch

enough?

Who are you most excited to play with?

As I already said with everyone, but if I really have to choose one player, its definetely our Dutch old man! Its an honor to play with such an experienced player, great leader and one of the best snipers in SHL history as Ivo. Can't wait to play with him and all the other guys and bring bunch of wins to West Kendall!

West Kendal has a real young core, are you excited to see the team grow each season?

Yeah. This'll be lots of fun. I really hope our prospects will grow very fast, since I and Ivo are getting old and we need our
young guns on the ice as soon as possible.
Good luck guys! We need you all to help us get wins and challenge cup!

How deep do you see West Kendall going this year?

Will your production go up or down?

Is the LR full of MLP stuff?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

What are your expectations with West Kendall Platoon?
Can you see you staying yourself here for multiple years?
Who are you looking most forward to to play with ?

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

do u <3 me?

Discord are for plebs

You think there is any chance for your player to make a comeback and play one more time in Calgary?

How come you wanted to be traded?

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Why are you really excited about joining us in WKP?

Do you think your stats will improve significantly?

Can you teach me other bad Latvian words like pisdirsis?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Who are you most excited to play with?
West Kendal has a real young core, are you excited to see the team grow each season?

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Answered to Mac and Green

Answered to all! Ask me anything if there is!