Create Account

S26 Knights Interested Prospects

Hi, I'm Jedi. General Manager of the cup winning Kelowna Knights.

Draft is right around the corner and we're looking for the next batch of players to join us and continue the green and gold standard we've set here over the last few seasons.

If you're interested in playing here, just say so in a reply

GO KNIGHTS GO!
KnightsKnightsKnights

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

I am interested in playing in kelowna

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I'd be interested

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Oct 17 2015, 09:39 PM
Hi, I'm Jedi. General Manager of the cup winning Kelowna Knights.

Draft is right around the corner and we're looking for the next batch of players to join us and continue the green and gold standard we've set here over the last few seasons.

If you're interested in playing here, just say so in a reply

GO KNIGHTS GO!
KnightsKnightsKnights
You mean you're not gonna make them jump through a bunch of hoops??? Where's the fun in that?

I would like to play for Kelowna because Tony, sludge, and I have sik chem.

Quote:Originally posted by austin6@Oct 17 2015, 11:57 PM
I would like to play for Kelowna because Tony, sludge, and&nbsp; I have sik chem.

Can confirm, this guy actually cares, so I that'll be 3/6 on this site for people I've recruited and have stuck around.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I think I would make a good fit for Kelowna.

Quote:Originally posted by austin6@Oct 17 2015, 08:57 PM
I would like to play for Kelowna because Tony, sludge, and&nbsp; I have sik chem.
His name is Penisie Penis. Sign him.

definitely interested in playing for the knights and continuing the winning tradition that is already in place

Hi. I'd be glad to give my best for this team. If you need a fast passer, call me !

Definitely would be interested to play for you guys. Towel

I'm fresh off a flight from Finland and looking for free agent try outs. I happened to meet Jonathan Lundberg shortly after arriving in Toronto. He told me a little of the history of your team and the current situation. I see myself as a play making center, but I'm willing to accept any roster spot. If my raw skill set meets your needs, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Hannu Hamalainen

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica