Create Account

I need cash presser Yes I know I am always in debt damnit!

After a recent earthquake my 40$ cardboard mansion has fallen over and I need cash to replace my cardboard mansion or my landlord bojo is going to sue me for 41$ so yes I am in a pretty sticky situation.

[Image: cardboard.jpg]
Damage done to the cardboard mansion.

[Image: giphy-14.gif]
Recorded skype call of bojo a very successful carboard mansion salesman

Ask me questions please or else I am out of 41 dollars

Interview What is your offseason training regimen like?

Well it is just constant training. I get bored easiky so I just train my shot accuracy and power. Also my passing and recentky puck handling and skating. I train to be the best and every year that goal comes closer and closer with each day each hour and each second of training. I cannot wait to see how I progress to the next stage of development in my career! One day I will hold that cup!!!!!!

Interview Cake or pie?

Lets get the urban dictionary defintion of each and then I will decide

CAKE:
This is a lie! Everything you have been told about the cake is a lie, do not listen.
The Cake is a Lie
The Cake is a Lie
The Cake is a Lie
The Cake is a Lie
The Cake is a Lie
The Cake is a Lie

Well that explains alot...

PIE:
A food given to us mortal beings by the Gods themselves. Usually consists of a circular pastry filled with anything from chocolate to blackbirds. Could be compared to a quiche with a pastry lid but quiches are for posh French people whereas pies are universally accepted by anyone. Can also be used as a weapon when thrown. Associated with fat people

I am going to have to go with pie because that description is down right incredible. Also who wouldnt want to use pie as a weapon? It could be deadly which is what I am looking for a deadly treat that could be used as a deadly weapon as well.

Interview Favorite SMJHL team?
The only one I have been on which is the crows. I cannot really say a opinion on the other because I have not been on their team. So yes, I will be biest and say the st louis crows at this moment in time.

Interview Favorite kind of ice cream?

Let us get the dictionary terms on all of these flavours I will then proceed to choose through the amazing descriptions!

CHOCOLATE:
Chocolate ice cream is ice cream with natural or artificial chocolate flavoring. Chocolate is the second most common flavor of ice cream in the United States, after vanilla. It can be eaten in a bowl, cup, or cone

VANILLA:
Vanilla is frequently used to flavor ice cream, especially in North America and Europe. Vanilla ice cream, like other flavors of ice cream, was originally created by cooling a mixture made of cream

STRAWBERRY: Strawberry ice cream is a flavor of ice cream made with strawberry or strawberry flavoring. It is made by blending in fresh strawberries or strawberry flavoring with the eggs, cream, vanilla and sugar used to make ice cream

CHOCOLATE MINT:
Mint chocolate chip is an ice cream flavor composed of mint ice cream with small chocolate chips. In some cases the liqueur crème de menthe is used to provide the mint flavor, but in most cases peppermint or spearmint flavoring is used

I guess chocolate would be my favorite color. Only because generally it just is fantastic. My second choice would be vanilla it is one of those things that just take you by suprise. You would think it would be a "boring flavor" but really it is amazing and tastes very wonderful #icecreamcriticoverhere

Interview How far is WKP going next year?

All the way to the cup because our team is onky getting stronger each year. With everyone being a prospect with some rookies we are just going to destory the competition. If you take a look at our roster most of our line are 700+ tpe from to bottom that is definitly something to be afraid of that is for sure. Hopefully we can get shcmidt that cup he has always wanted! We were so close once why not go for it again! He is the MVP this season ( counting the votes by users he just destorys the competition) in conckusion LETS GO WKP Towel Towel Towel

Interview 4 of the last 5 Cups have been won by the East. What does the West have to do to get back into contention?

Being in the eastern conference myself I do not mind that at all. I will give my opinion on what the west will have to do though to regain that cup. Firstly it comes with drafting. Drafting good active players that update their player every week will help the team immensly in the future. For example my team the WKP. They were missing the playoffs for a few seasons. A few good draft picks later for example slappy mcdoodle myslef wagner and federov and maximova to name a few. They are now consodered a power house that will only get better due to the good drafting of players. Another thing is make a couple of trades that will benefit your team. Aquire some draft picks and possibky a prospect. Thirdly get some free agents into your team. Prospect free agents 1000 tpe plus free agents and so on will only benefit your team. The last step is to make somd lines and go for the playoffs. Take it step by step firstly go for the pkayoffs. Then once you are in the playoffs takemit round by round until you aquire that cup! It is not going to be a walk in the park as other teams are trying to accomplish the exact same thing you are trying to accompilish. Hope this is the type of answer you were looking for Smile

Tl;DR words were typed

1k words

What is your offseason training regimen like?

Cake or pie?

Favorite SMJHL team?

Favorite kind of ice cream?

How far is WKP going next year?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

4 of the last 5 Cups have been won by the East. What does the West have to do to get back into contention?

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Updated!

Again? :lol:

How do you think Pejonis will help WKP and which FA do you believe they should try to sign?

What didn't work for the Platoon in the playoffs last season?

How pissed are you that Canada just lost to Russia :ph34r:

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance