Create Account

John Jeeples Speaks

<div align="center"> John Jeeples Speaks</div>

[Image: PariseUSA_002_slide.jpg]

The SHL has been dying, teams and players were getting too offended and too soft. Many things have changed from this once great league like Jasper Clayton being full of himself, Dean Colt being the General Manager of the worst team in SMJHL history, and most importantly the great Steven Jalopski being banned from the SHL. This league has needs a breath of fresh air, a new player some people might say well this league might just be in luck with the Outstanding prospect the American Center named John Jeeples.

John Jeeples was being recruited by Several teams in the SHL and he was very intrigued but the only team to offer him a contract was the Hamilton Steelhawks but declined because he’d seen how Jakob Tanner had treated Michael J. Caboose and the Buffalo Stampede also offered him a contract to which Jeeples replied “ I don’t want to be apart of the scrub team.” So due to these poor offers John Jeeples has decided to declare himself for the Season 28 SMJHL Draft which leads to some pretty exciting options for Jeeples. We have even have an exclusive with John Jeeples sharing his thoughts on the Eastern Conference and Western Conference teams in the SMJHL.

Code:
What are my thoughts on the eastern conference teams in the SMJHL? hmmmmmmm. well let's start with the Detroit Falcons. I’m just going to come out and say it I grew up a Detroit Falcons Idolizing players like Esa Anri….. however you spell his last name, Chris Johnson, Tommy Creller, Collin Schmidt, and Michael J. Caboose who were phenomenal I was very upset when Harter fucked over their cup chances many times but I guess it’s all good now that he is on Toronto and will never win one again. The next team would be the Halifax Raiders which is a newer team but hey seem to have that grit and a no give shit attitude that I love in a team with players like Taystee Poussey which I do love me some Poussey. Next I’ll move onto the french speaking fucks in Montreal who are lead by no other than all about himself Jasper Clayton who could possibly be the worst GM in the Eastern Conference. The day Clayton got traded from the Detroit Falcons was the happiest day in my life as a Falcons fan because he did not deserve the title of being a Detroit Falcons player. The last and final team in the Eastern Conference is the Scarecrows and to be honest I know nobody on that team so uh….. fuck off.

[Image: 116bccf7aca0fc4d5e0d4b6577499556.jpg]

Code:
Okay so now you guys want me to talk about the Western Conference? Man i better be getting paid for this. Okay so the first team I have to talk about is the Colorado Mammoth which is another expansion team but their GM is a fellow chicago native in Gil Lemar but other than that I know absolutely nothing about this team so if they draft me so be it we’ll see what happens. The next team on this list is the Kelowna Knights now I know what everyone is thinking they ruined my favorite team from winning a cup but other than that I love how this team is run this is probably one of the top teams I want to go to they have produced many great players like Muerto, Brojled, Leroux, Tananka, and DeMarse. I would be very pleased to join this team! Finally we get to the disaster of a team like the Prince George Firebirds who are GMed by the worst of all time Dean colt who couldn’t manage a team to save his own life plus with the great Kylo Ren retiring I don’t want to go to this mess. The last and final team is the Vancouver Whalers who to be honest love the people on this team like Cartier, Wolker, and many more alumni but the only thing that bothers me is the General Manager Bernie Sanders I mean I agree with his political views but not with his SHL views.

Okay… well that was interesting it will be very interesting come draft day where we find out where this very Unique young man gets drafted to in the SMJHL I’m sure this won’t be the last that we hear the Name John Jeeples.

Jeeples seems to know what he's talking aboot, easily worth a third round pick.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Feb 22 2016, 02:32 AM
Jeeples seems to know what he's talking aboot, easily worth a third round pick.
Third rounder is too good for Jeeples. I'm predicting him going undrafted.