21. Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs -
22. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers (via West Kendall Platoon) -
23. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (via Texas Renegades) -
24. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (via Edmonton Blizzard) - 
25. Riot Seattle Riot -
26. Stars Toronto North Stars -
28. [/b]

1. :admirals: Portland Admirals – FORFEITED
It really is a shame that the Admirals will not have their first overall pick, and based on the punishment; this might not be the last #1 overall that they give up. This, however, is an impartial draft writer’s perspective, so I won’t be discussing this any further. Best of luck to Portland though!

2. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack – RW Mikko Linna
If I had stated at the beginning of the campaign that ej27, or Mikko Linna would be the first player off the board, many might have called me crazy. But Linna has performed quite well both on and off the ice. He was a leader on the ice for the Kelowna Knights team who gave Western Conference Champs Colorado a good run for their money in the penultimate playoff round. Mikko Linna also has the most TPE and has shown some real good activity on the site. He also knows lil, a key piece of the Wolfpack franchise who may have an inside track to bringing this prized RW to New England. Thanks to the situation, the Wolfpack can pick whoever they would like, and I feel they cannot go wrong here!

3. Rage Manhattan Rage – C Gunnar Rask
The Rage made waves last draft when they selected the future core of their defense, Chris Crutchfield, second overall. Now a season has passed and Manhattan still has the liberty of taking the second player of the draft. Despite a few choices, I don’t think they go defense here, or goalie for that matter, because #2 and #8 filled those picks respectively last season. So, enter Gunnar Rask. “Advantage” is who I have as the first recreate off the board. That is not me saying he is a better choice than 701, because, well, I don’t feel that way. But I do feel Gunnar Rask better fits the future scheme of a Manhattan team that has a solid amount of youth to build around.

4. Riot Seattle Riot – G Michael McFadden
Being a goalie myself, I always pay extra special attention to the goalie prospects that come around. This season, one of them stood out in a big way. Abdeezy is a site veteran, he has over 20 thousand posts around the SHL forums and seems to be well liked by many. He also might be filling a role needed by the Riot. Seattle was in the market for a goaltender last draft, I know this because GoB was considering selecting me, had I not been taken by the West Kendall Platoon. An underwhelming statistical season has left the Seattle faithful upset with the performances in net. Phil Osgoode may be active enough, but it is not translating to as much on-ice success as they might like. I think McFadden is a sure enough choice, given that Seattle has two more picks this round.

5. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack – D Jackson Cartier
Ah, 701, maybe the most enigmatic member on the site who is not Maria Maximova. :D I know some people have mixed feelings about him, but I am a fan of the guy and we get along well so I believe he would be a great asset to any of these teams. I had the Wolfpack take a newbie forward, so now I have them picking the opposite, a recreated defenseman. Aside from being a good player on the ice, Jackson Cartier also brings a great deal of activity to the locker room and to the site itself. A veteran member, Cartier knows his way around the site and would be a very useful mentor for some of the newer people.

6. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers – D Quinn Stevenson
I am still unsure as to whether to call Quinn’s In the Bin a new player or a recreate. He has certainly re-established himself into the community and from what I can tell, gotten back into everyone’s good graces. However, there is still the wild card factor. I have heard some say, “It happened once, it could happen again.” On Quinn going inactive, so that’s why I think the sixth pick is a safe bet for him. Plus, LA could use some added defensive firepower, which QS certainly brings.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Updated w/picks 1-4

More coming out later

Ilike

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Feb 28 2016, 12:40 PM
Ilike

Thanks Lil Dicky

Working on #5 and #6 right now, then I will take a break.

Good stuff RD. I'm interested to see our pick because idk who to pick yet. Lol

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Feb 28 2016, 12:44 PM
Good stuff RD. I'm interested to see our pick because idk who to pick yet. Lol

Haha its a tough decision, so many choices

Updated with picks 5 and 6

I can't wait to see me last overall :D

[Image: Jepox.gif]

good shit man.

Looking good Smile Slowly getting back into grace! I AM AN ANGEL M8'S, I TELL YOU!

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]