Create Account

Rick James 1500 Post Presser It's money time again!

*Ready for Grading*

It's that time again! You people ask me questions, I answer them and they give me money. It's that simple n***a! My team was put out of the playoffs what seems like four months ago. I don't know who is playing in the finals and I haven't looked at the index one motha fuckin time since we went out ! I'm headed for the SHL soon but until that's official I will still post appropriate media here. So as I sit in the China Club, is there anything that you people would like to discuss?

Interview Are you excited to be called up to the big club this season? Hell yes! I'm ready to jump in and do this shit now! Let's start tomorrow, team breakfast at the new Rick James Cafe and Music Experience. I am ready for the show, bring it Nature Boy!

Interview Who are you most looking forward to playing with? There are so many good players, soon to be HoFers on this team I'm not sure I can just say one name. I'm ready to go I can tell you that for sure. If you aren't please look at the last question and my response ! :lol:

Interview What part of the smjhl did you enjoy most? I like the team building aspects, where you see how certain guys fit together, the stuff that goes on in the locker room. Watching new guys become good and take off. I liked it all pretty much.

Interview Why are the Impact like 5000 times better than the Whalers? I don't know who told you that, but that n****a was lying! You can't fool ole Rick James, somebody get me a drink bitch !

Interview How does Rick James feel about jam? JAM. JAM JAM JAAAAAAAAAAAAAM, SAY IT WITH ME JAAAAAAAAAAAAM. SING IT BITCH ! Hah hah! I should record that. Everybody likes the simple shit now. Next record gonna be a hit!

Interview How does Rick James feel about Space Jam? Do you know that R. Kelly pissed on a girl? I mean I've kept a bitch captive in my house, but I never pissed on one. What is wrong with that n***a? Neva shoulda gave that n***a money! But that movie was good, took the kids to it. They ate it up. N***a I believe I can fly hah hah!

Interview How does Rick James feel about the update scale change? At first the ole boy was not in favor. Looking at the jump from the junior league to the SHL made me realize this was a chance to change some things I thought maybe I had missed before. Especially after I get to use all of my TPE, not just 350. I hope to do some good building as it looks like I'll spend most of S28 on the Texas fourth line, and I'm fine with that. Look out, here I come n***a !

Interview What was your favourite SMJHL moment? I'd have to say playing with so many of the alumni in Vancouver who went on to bigger and better things. I didn't put up huge numbers or anything so mainly locker room stuff, just being around the boys.

Interview What do you think you'll be able to bring to the table this season? Hard work in a team environment. Fun. Want to. Hopefully quality minutes for my team. I just want to be at the next level and contribute to winning a championship.

Interview Do you have any personal goals for this season? I'd like to put up 10 points, be a plus rated player and be in the top half of the league in hits. I may be setting the bar too high, but who knows. I'll give it a run for sure. I'm Rick James bitch !

Interview Is r1c3 your favourite teammate? I don't have a favorite. Everybody has been cool in Texas so far. I've enjoyed what time I've had there so things are great right now.

Interview Good luck to you up in Texas. You're definitely one of the good guys from my short career. Thank you, that's pretty cool to me, I try to have fun and be respectable to everyone here. Wish you'd stick around but I guess I can see why you are leaving.

Interview How do you feel about your large following in the gay community? Their money spends too, and has no sexual orientation! Everybody loves ole Rick James. Everyone come down to the China Club, first round is on me! It's a celebration bitch!

Interview Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I hope in ten years I have at least five cup rings ! That's a hard one to answer, hopefully building onto a Hall of Fame career here. Then hood rat shit, lots and lots of hood rat shit.

Interview Marry, Fuck, Kill: Alcohol, Cocaine, Marijuana I sang about Mary jane, but you know it's cocaine n***a! I pick it for all three. That shit has done all three to me at one point. Those were different times. I'm all about the hockey life, and now I have several business ventures to go along with that. And I still love bitches. I wish I had more hands :lol: !

Are you excited to be called up to the big club this season?

Who are you most looking forward to playing with?

What part of the smjhl did you enjoy most?

Why are the Impact like 5000 times better than the Whalers?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

How does Rick James feel about jam?
How does Rick James feel about Space Jam?
How does Rick James feel about the update scale change?

[Image: livius.gif]

What was your favourite SMJHL moment?

What do you think you'll be able to bring to the table this season?

Do you have any personal goals for this season?

Is r1c3 your favourite teammate?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Good luck to you up in Texas. You're definitely one of the good guys from my short career

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

How do you feel about your large following in the gay community?

Interview Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Interview Marry, Fuck, Kill: Alcohol, Cocaine, Marijuana