Create Account

Raven's End Of The Season Wrap Up (presser?) Impact Captiancy, Finalist, Simmer, More

[~Grade time! 2145 words!~]

[Image: pikante-kip.jpg]

Hello everyone, Raven here.

Today I`ll be releasing this presser, thing, thread.

I`ll be answering questions aswell as post a little story about the season here.

Story: I stood still for a moment after Jaxson Reynolds scored the winning goal for the Mammoths. It took until the thirdteen minute in the second overtime to get a game winner.

We were so close to getting a game seven. It was such a close game, but in the end the Mammoths took it and with that took the series and the cup.

I slammed my stick on the ice and broke it. I skated towards the bench and punched the boards. I had to let go of some steam. I looked up and saw my teammates on the bench.

It was quiet and we looked how the Mammoths were celebrating winning the cup. 'Fuckin hell', I remember whispering to my self.

I was disapointed, not in my team or the staff. Disapointed at myself. Disapointed I couldn't bring the offence nor the defence.

I wasn't able to get any of my shots in net, I hadn't been able to set a teammate up and I couldn't prevent goals from happening.

The last few games felt bad for me.

We came into the series so confident. We beat St. Louis in 6 games and after that Detroit in 5 games.

The mammoths had a tough 7 games against the firebirds and needed 6 games for the knights.

After winning the first game, I think out confidence became our downfall. We played great and kept games very tight, but we weren't able to take a good lead. After game 3 we were playing catch up.

We were able to tie it once game 4 came around, but game 5 and 6 we let slip out of our hands in OT.

While having scored the most goals and being second in points, it just felt like I didn't preform in the last few games.

I ended up with a -2 plus minus, due to my lack in defence in those games. Guess I'm going back to my old days of shooting only haha.

Anyways enough talk about that stuff. I don't want to get sleepless nights again, until I cry myself to sleep...

I love this team so much, the people are great the gm's are great and we are going to face an exciting time with the rebrand of the team.

I hope to be able to play another season in montreal and be captian again!

Questions: -A lot happened this season, I became captian of the montreal impact, I got a new job as the SHJML simmer, lost in the finals of the cup aginst the Colorado Ancient Elephants in game 6. I also recently hit 1500 posts. So Im open to any question about anything regarding these things. Ask me bloody anything really. SHL related or not related I don't care.

Bojo:

Interview FAVORITE PIZZA?

Tough questions. I love all kinds of pizza's.
I think my favorite has to be BBQ chicken. Lovely bits of chicken with bbq sauce. Nom

Also what's the deal with everyone hating on pizza with pineapple? Hawain pizza is great :ph34r:

Interview Also, Raven, how is life in MTL?

Life here is great. I have the best teammates, the best gm's, the best alumi's Wink (Especially that Bojo guy) We have a very strong team with whom I believe we'll have another great season with next season. If I don't get called up that is.

Interview When do you want to be called up?

I've shown interest to my gm to play in Montreal again next season. So if I can play down here one more season that would be great. I however have no complains if I were to get called up to the big league, but someone has to dominate the juniors in goals amirite :ph34r:

NEW is full of great, friendly people and getting to play on that line up will be amazing, but I feel like I`d want to come in a bit more trained. We'll see how off season goes :lol:

Teaboy:

Interview Skittles?

Yes please! I love tasting the rainbow. I've had the regular, darkside and sour kind.

Regular skittles are always great to have.

Darkside from what I remember were pretty tasty aswell.

I don't recall them being that sour? I have't had these in the longest though, so maybe my memory is pulling a blank on me.

Interview What do you think makes you a bomb-ass captain?

Dank memes....

Aswell as being active in the LR and always being around for your team mates. I feel like I should have stepped up more during the final series against the Colorado Mammoths, rally the boys up, get them ready for war!

KezKincaid

Interview Why'd you let a 155 TPE goalie shut you down?

I think confidence is key to growing into a stud of a goalie. How would you feel if you were a back up the entire season and then get blown away in the finals when everyone puts their trust in you? That would suck and might even get you to just give up.

I like to believe I care for everyone, friend and foe alike. So I did what every other person would have done and let a 155 TPE goalie shut me down and win it all for there team. Success and a cup would have been great, but I believe give confidence to a young player is an even greater thing.

Interview What is this I hear that nobody will ever play for the Impact again? Are you all mad or something?

Baller stopped bringing fresh coffee to the morning skate and rejected our plan on moving the team to houston and being known as the 'Houston Dynamo's', Which we believed would be a very orginal name and location. So yes we are pretty pissed off at managedment.

We will all be re-creating as point guards and be the best basketball team ever.

Interview Have you learned how to rig the sim yet?

Well... Let's just say the colorado Mammoths got lucky winning a cup before the great cup winning streak of Montreal in the up coming years :ph34r:

Formx

Interview Write a review on the song Goodbye by D4NNY.

I don't even.... So I`ll uneven. B)

Not sure what to say about this song. It hit me really deeply. The lyrics reminded me of a time I had to say goodbye to the people who hated on me, to the people who loved me and the people who trusted me.

His dance skills are sub-par. I've seen wooden planks who had more moves then this kid.

His voice reminds me of the sound of scraping nails over a chalkboard or going over a plate with a knife. I was expecting the voice of an angle and all I got in return was the voice of a guy who put his voice in a computer software to adjust certain things... Or maybe it's his real voice and I'm just being very mean to him.

So in the end:

Lyrics: dank/burrito
Dance: 0.5/124
Voice: Wobbly/10

6.5/10 please buy this song on itunes now.

Jepox

Interview How many more dank memes will you spew this upcoming season?

I'm aiming between the 69 and 420 memes for sure. I feel like a dank locker room is the key to success, I slowed down a bit during the finals, so that explains why that went sour. I`ll keep up the dank memes through out the entire season and we'll win the Four star cup aswell as the challenge cup.

Interview What are the Impact's plans for next season? (seriously, can someone tell me?)

Trade Formx (Sesugh Uhaa) for a few S35 7th round picks. I think if we play it smart we might be able to get 2 picks for him.

Move to a new location. Canada's to cold and the coffee is terrible. Hockey practices keeps getting cancelled, because moose get on the ice.

Get another point record and win the cup.

Fire Eggy215 and hire Eggy12 :ph34r:

Copenhagen

Interview Who would you say is the front runner for league MVP this season and why?

Matt Lewis-Flood himself. This man had an unbelievable season. He was the backbone to this team and without him we would have had a much tougher season.

I think he might be able to pull of a greater preformance next season (Knock on wood). We are very lucky to have him in our team. He's a great guy in the LR aswell.

Interview If there was an award for best Montreal LR personality, who would you give it to?

I feel like the locker room has some many great personalities. So honestly I`d give an award to everyone, because you all great! :impact: :impact: :impact:

For unserious stuff I`d say Formx. He's always random and dank. Posting random songs and gibberish, you can't get bored with this kid.

Interview If you hadn't played for MTL, which SMJHL team would be your number 1 choice to play for?

I think Prince George Firebirds, would have been a team I would have liked to play for. I really like their logo Firebirds It's so cool. Although I'm not too familiar with their players. They haven't been doing so well, so maybe I could have been a little spark in the engine to get things rolling.

SUPRISE INTERVIEW!!!!!!

Mike Cockburns enters the interview

Interview It is I! Mike Cockburns and I'm back with Raven Watch. My weekly nope excistant interview program in which I try to talk to Raven and get all the latest scoops.

Interview The Montreal Impact brand has rebranded and is now known as the Montreal Militia. How do you feel about these changes?

Thank you for this question Mike. The rebrand has been in the news alot lately. People either love it or hate it. Or something inbetween.

I feel like I'm in that inbetween section. I love the new colors and I find the logo stylish. Simple yet nice. The name is something I'm not too fond of just yet. It will probably grow on me in time. The fact that I generally think about a group of rebels when I hear the word militia gives it a bit of a weird taste in my mouth.

Interview As you said people either love or hate it. Those who hate the change are very vocal about this. What do you think about this?

I can understand where these people are coming from. A rebrand like this is something that will bring up alot of emotions. I think there are people who are being super crybaby / salty about it though. I think in time people will get used to the change and be more supportive of it.

I don't think the history of the team is getting ruined by this change. For me as a pretty new guy to the Montreal alumi. I feel happy to be part of the old team. To have my name tied with a legendary team. As I am very happy to be part of this 'new' team. Hopefully I can be part of the first season for the Militia and set my name on the history of this team.

Interview Goals for next season?

Win the cup with the Militia first season would be great. Put a mark on the history of the club with an instant cup would be nice. Putting up a great season like the last one would be great. I think with howmuch better I have gotten since the beginning of the season, I might be able to set new records, but we'll see when that time comes around!

If I get called up to play with the wolfpack, have a great season there. It'll be a big change from the juniors for sure. Hopefully I can be useful to my team and contribute in a cup run. After the club missed it last season, it would be great to get into it next season and if I can help that would be amazing. The wolfpack is full of amazing people which I have had the honor to meet so far and I hope once I play on the team I can get closer with them!

Interview Thank you for answering all the questions! Good luck Raven

Thank you Mike. Best of luck on your show. I would also like to thank everyone for theircontribution! Hope you enjoy the answers. Till we meet on the ice!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

FAVORITE PIZZA?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Interview Skittles?

Interview What do you think makes you a bomb-ass captain?

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Mar 3 2016, 02:49 PM
Also what's the deal with everyone hating on pizza with pineapple? Hawain pizza is great  :ph34r:

What sort of communist said Hawaiian pizza is not great. LAST TIME I CHECK IT WAS AWESOME.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 3 2016, 03:38 PM

What sort of communist said Hawaiian pizza is not great. LAST TIME I CHECK IT WAS AWESOME.
Well you sir and Raven, are wrong.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Mar 3 2016, 09:41 PM

We found the traitor Bojo!

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Mar 3 2016, 03:41 PM

I believe YOU'RE the one who got voted out, TYVM.

Also, Raven, how is life in MTL?

When do you want to be called up?

Why'd you let a 155 TPE goalie shut you down?

What is this I hear that nobody will ever play for the Impact again? Are you all mad or something?

Have you learned how to rig the sim yet?

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Write a review on the song Goodbye by D4NNY.

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Mar 3 2016, 10:04 PM
Write a review on the song Goodbye by D4NNY.

Was expecting more dank mate

Interview How many more dank memes will you spew this upcoming season?

Interview What are the Impact's plans for next season? (seriously, can someone tell me?)

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Mar 3 2016, 03:51 PM
[b]Why'd you let a 155 TPE goalie shut you down?
[/b]

Too soon. <_<

Raven:

Interview Who would you say is the front runner for league MVP this season and why?

Interview If there was an award for best Montreal LR personality, who would you give it to?

Interview If you hadn't played for MTL, which SMJHL team would be your number 1 choice to play for?

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Mar 3 2016, 01:21 PM

Was expecting more dank mate

Just tryna give you more moneh.

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Mar 4 2016, 02:38 AM

Just tryna give you more moneh.

Thanks bby :ph34r:

Also updated with the question. Always open to more! Come in folks!

Wrapped up! Ready to grade.