Create Account

Gorlab Needs Sigs

Graphics people, help out a brethren in need or consider yourself in danger of catchin' a fade. The 7'0 monster known as Gorlab needs sigs created for him. This straight-shootin', face-crushin', fade-throwin', toughest SOB in the SHL expects the highest quality.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=64937&st=

Why are there no sigs yet?

BBBBBut you make amazing sigs Hmm

Maxy made a really dope enforcer sig in the SIG GOD tournament I don't think anyone uses it

and I really hope he doesn't mind me posting it here/ suggesting you use it (you would have to get him to change the name)

[Image: khZx0zn.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

PAGING DR. MAXY

needs a goat.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Made myself a paint sig.

[Image: 8be73e4.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson@Mar 4 2016, 04:18 PM
Made myself a paint sig.

[Image: 8be73e4.jpg]
... did you just make this in paint in a couple of minutes? Because for a paint sig, goddam that's good.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Mar 4 2016, 03:27 PM

... did you just make this in paint in a couple of minutes? Because for a paint sig, goddam that's good.
Yeahthat

Jesus man that's better than some sigs I have seen

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Well it's the paint version of tracing, it's not like a free handed the people lol