Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #29! Sailing the Seas of Absurdity

Ahoy there mateys. Aargh, shiver me timbers and all that. Lots of other piratey stuff. Aargh, aargh.....

Ok, I got nothing. I was going to do a big nautical, pirate stereotype thing, however I'm Kind of tired and my son wants to go outside and play football. I'm going to need all my energy to chase a seven year old boy around my yard for awhile. That boy runs like a fat kid's drool around cake.

Anyway, here is The Big Slappy Hour #29 for your perusal, and hopefully enjoyment. Yay

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/big-slappy-29

Thanks to Elyk, Bojo and Leafs for questions.

I promise, next time ill do a long, stupid intro to annoy you all.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I love all the excitement

Tumble

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

oh shiiiii i forgot all about it.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mesbonk@Mar 23 2016, 06:13 PM
I love all the excitement

Tumble

The most upsetting part of it to me is that they will miss our riveting twenty minute discussion about our beards. That is life changing stuff right there.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Mar 24 2016, 12:23 AM

The most upsetting part of it to me is that they will miss our riveting twenty minute discussion about our beards. That is life changing stuff right there.
They won't know the meaning of life or what it means to be a man until they hear you guys discuss your beards lol