Create Account

How to be lied to

<center>How To Be Lied To

[Image: Lies-and-Truth.jpg]

Alright people here below I am going to tell you the easiest ways to get lied to. This seems to be the easiest thing for anyone to ever do. Of course it's filled with lies and a broken promise or two. Seriously though it's all good and will something you want to read.

First of all you have a new player. Then you contact a GM while you are waiting to be added to the system and get a contract offer. During that time you contemplate what kind of player you want to be over the course of your career. While doing that you of course debate whether it's actually time that you actually put forth the effort to be a good player or just float by. Your history of players that you have represented is literally quite long but short careers. So you think to yourself do you surprise people by breaking out or do you just continue being your normal self? Your final decision is to try and float by like you always do and enjoy your time here.

Secondly you play with said team and are quite excited about the chances that you get. Granted you aren't the starter nor are you going to get much play time. When you get the chance to show what you can do, you do what you can. Help the team to a win or two and then you feel good like you actually did something right. By doing so it makes you feel like you don't need to put in much effort as you already have something good going on. Once in awhile you participate in activity checks and spend some contract money from the bank. Getting practice hours is always a good thing to do if you are willing to put in some effort. Just try not to put in much effort because it seems like you are quite busy.

Third on the list is for you to play out the rest of that season and communicate with your teammates. Interaction seems to be a fun thing to do and get to know some of the new people that you have no clue who they are. I don't necessarily mean they are new, just you are new to actually talking with them. Your first season with said team is a success and you feel like you have found the home for your player for a few seasons. I mean let's face it, how many people would actually like to have a team that they could settle into and enjoy for a few seasons? I know for one that there are quite a few of you out that that would.

Fourth now is the fact that during the off-season you talk with the GM of the team and get settled on playing time and you talk about dedication. You discuss that you will give more effort than 50% and then said GM believes you. Must be the GM thinks that you mean that you will be doing media articles or even anything to continue getting money payout. You were just talking about coming on for activity checks and spending whatever money you have in your joke of a bank. See the error is here that both people must be thinking different things and it seems to have ruined things.

Fifth here is the fact that said GM brings in someone new because he thinks that the player would be better. Then you call him out about him saying that you would get the most of the playing time. The translation there is that you are going to be the starter on the team. You had already gotten excited about the opportunity you had been given. Now you get told a lie and then you now have to split time with some plug, (not a shot at said brought in player) and then you pretty much will have your stats lowered. Now you have to settle for being the person who splits time?

[Image: 482982_468460253199225_1965746854_n.jpg]

Last and best of all. You get fed up with the bullshit that you start getting fired up and start causing havoc in the locker room. You call the GM out even more on his bullshit and you get other people involved in the conversation. You shoot back at them and then they try to say all of this non-sense that you don't believe. After causing all the drama you just say that you have had enough. You let them know that you are done and that you are going to move on. You also let them know you will never send another player back to that dumpster fire of a team. Also say that you won't ever team up with said persons. It's time to move on with your career and represent a new client. This time you have a fire that is lit under your ass and you are ready to shut up those who doubt you. It has been long enough that people have laughed about you or crack jokes because they think it's funny. You want to prove that you can handle it and everyone who don't believe you can just be added to the wall of shame. You will be the one who gets the last laugh as you know that you can put in the effort and completely shut them up. All it takes is for you to stay focused and you can achieve it.</center>

=D>

Great read. It's nice to see the inner workings of other organizations.

Very insightful.

So is this about Halifax or your half season in Yukon?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Mar 30 2016, 12:37 PM
So is this about Halifax or your half season in Yukon?

SHL league related only articles here.

More power to ya, bae.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

I gotta say, that is an impressive amount of work you put into defending your right to be lazy :lol:

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Mar 30 2016, 03:05 PM
I gotta say, that is an impressive amount of work you put into defending your right to be lazy&nbsp; :lol:

Lazy no more. I am taking out the words which will be my bullets to load into whatever I need to shoot at those who doubted me.