Create Account

Nicolas Winter Pre-SHL Draft Presser

Looking forward to any questions you might have Smile

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario+May 8 2016, 03:09 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (HabsFanFromOntario @ May 8 2016, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Preferences of team?[/b]

I already somewhat touched on this in one of the recent PTs, my two favorite destinations are probably the Los Angeles Panthers and the New England Wolfpack. If the mocks are to believed though then I might be out of reach for both these teams unless some kind of last minute trades happen, but I really am happy pretty much whereever I'll end up. I love all my previous teams so going back to one of them would be cool too, I'm a real life Sabres fan which makes Buffalo an interesting option, and so on and so on...

Quote:SHL Player comparable?

Hmmm interesting question, I haven't really thought about that yet. I'm trying to be a pure playmaker and I'm not sure if there have been too many of those in the SHL over the last few years. I know that a few players have tried to go that route but eventually most end up with pretty balanced builds where they score almost as much as they pass, it's gonne be interesting to see if I will be one of them as well.

Quote:Talk about the Wolfpack.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1831243 Wink

<!--QuoteBegin-WannabeFinn@May 8 2016, 06:34 PM
Thoughts on being condemned to Buffalo?[/quote]

I've played on so many stacked teams over the course of m previous players career, it would actually be interesting to go the totally different route this time around and basically help build a team from scrap Wink.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Preferences of team?
SHL Player comparable?
Talk about the Wolfpack.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Thoughts on being condemned to Buffalo?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Answered Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Have you enacted our plan where you told everyone that you only want to go to Seattle?

Good luck Nik wint

Which teams have the best jersey designs to you?

Would you consider yourself a team player?

Do you have any preferences on where you get drafted based on weather alone?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]