Create Account

Raven does Co-Gm Talk

[1000 words of spicy Ravenness, +double smjhl media bonus ay]

Montreal Militia GM Grapehead came out with an announcement today. A few days prior he started his search for a worthy Co-Gm after Grapehead himself took over the GM spot from Copenhagen who had stepped down. Today he was finally going to announce who would be taking over the empty co-gm spot.

Fans and media had gather near the stadium to be at the reveal of this Co-GM. As he steps towards the microphone stand the fans go wild. Rumors had been going around that it was going to be an old player who would fill in the spot. One that many in Montreal have locked in there hearts. A stud on and off the ice. They were talking about no one other than Raven Silverwing ofcourse.

Grapehead started the announcement. You could cut the tension with a knife. Who was it going to be? Then finally came the grand reveal. It was no one other than.... RAVEN SILVERWING. The fans went absolutely bananas and the media jumped on the gm with questions.

That was the reveal earlier today, but now Raven would come out with his own official announcement and accept his new job as Co-Gm.

[Image: cut.jpeg]

Raven Silverwing: First I would like to thank everyone here for coming to this press conference. All you crazy fans out there and the lovely media. Secondly I would like to officially confirm and accept the co-gm job for the Montreal Militia. I am very stoked to be able to be a gm for the team who drafted me back all those seasons ago and I can't wait to begin my duties. I will be answering some questions from the press.

Interview Hi, Mike Cockburns of the Montreal Gazette. What are your plans in Montreal right now?

RS: My plans right now are to get settled in my office and focus on the upcoming SMJHL draft. Being a player and going through the draft is one amazing experience and I can't wait to be the one doing the drafting this time around. And ofcourse I want to go for the cup win repeat next season. Montreal is the greatest time in the SMJHL and it's time we start winnning all the cups.

Interview Sally Wenker with the Montreal Maple leaf goose newspaper. Where you approached about the GM spot or did you come knocking on Grapeheads door yourself?

RS: Thank you that's a very good question. I think there was a little bit of both things going on here. I started talking to Grapehead, but it seemed he had been waiting for the Legend Silverwing to come up to him and mention being very interested in the spot. I was a bit later with my apply for the spot and I`m very glad I eventually did do it. I feel like I can bring a nice energy to Montreal and feel like me and Grape are going to click nicely.

Interview Hello Sir Silverwing, I am Stixit Inya and I write for the Canadian ay. How quickly do you plan to take over as the main overlord of the Militia?

RS: My plan will be quite simple actually. First I`ll probably wait a season, to make Grapehead feel confortable around me. Once he let's down his guard I`ll put my plan into montion and take over the GM spot when he least expects it. From there I will take over the world and be overlord gm of the world. *cough* Is what I would say if I was completely crazy, but grapehead has nothing to worry about. I swear I`m completely normal.

Interview Hugh Johnson of the Montreal Sport insider magazine. When the Montreal Impact rebranded to the Montreal Militia there was a group of people who weren't happy about this change. The phrase ''Vive L'Impact' came into life as a way to support their idea that the Montreal Impact should return to it's original brand. What are your thoughts on rebrandings?

RS: I`m glad you mentioned this Hugh Johnson. For I will be making another announcement soon in which I will be talking more about rebrands, but for now it's just a concept I`m working on. I`ll have you know I have the best in mind for Montreal and it's fans so I think this is something they will be looking forward to greatly. I hope they will atleast.

Anyways without fooling around any futher I really want to give a big shoutout to <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Grapehead</a> for trusting and believing in me and naming me the Co-GM for my love team. And a big thank you to everyone who has congratulated me on the new job. This is going to be an awesome ride and I can't wait for it all to start. I`m stoked for the draft, which I`ll probably sadly not be able to be at live, but seeing the produce of Grape and my scouting will be great and I can't wait for the regular season to happen. I`ll be giving it my all and I hope everyone else will do aswell.

I need like 50 more words to get to 900 words and get like 100k more, so I`m going to talk about what I`ll do to make sure some of my records will be safe. If anyone of my players even dares to try and touch one of my records I will send them down to the 7th layer of hell also known as storm's house. Hopefully this will prevent any funny fucker from touching my babies Ninja Seriously though if I can be a coach for a player who takes a record of me I`ll support that kiddo greatly and wish him the best. Montreal will produce quality players. I also want to send out a warning to <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a> Mia Smash and <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jjaybs</a> you are my awesome Wolfpack teammates, but there will be no mercy on the war field of hockey. I will shake your head before the game and I will shake ur head after crushing you!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

=D>

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia