Create Account

The new Kelowna Knights Dream Team?

Hey there my Name is Scott Cullen after 30 Games Played in the SMJHL we Report here Live from Kelowna it seems to there is building out an we call Dream Team for the Kelowna Knights and maybe in the Future for the Edmonton Blizzard aswell. The new Batman and Robin are named Mike Izzy and Fedor Shirobokov (I don't tell you who are Batman and who are Robin you can build your own opinon B) ).

They produced after 30 games played 54 Points that are 22 goals for both and 32 assists with a +/- rating in 16 combined. So the Future looks very bright in Kelowna and maybe Edmonton are taking notice of it aswell, but we only speak from the Pre Season i think i speak for everyone, that we hope they can transfer that in the regular season and kelowna are getting back to old pride and success after the heartbreaking season last year.

We had the chance to speak quickly with Fedor Shirobokov we tryed to Reach Mike Izzy but unfortanatly he didn't reply until our deadline.

Scott Cullen: Hi Fedor thank you for your time i Hope you feeling well?
Fedor: Yeah thank you for having me i'm feeling very well thank you.
SC: So you and Mike Izzy are playing very well together what do you think what makes your succes?
F: We was drafted together get to kelowna together train togther every weak and we was even drafted to the same shl team this kinda motivate you to make great things together and i'm very happy it works so well in the moment and i hope we can archive great things in the near future together.
SC: What do you like about Mike Izzy or what dou you think you could learn form him?
F: He's a Funny guy he make jokes all the time he's inspiring me with his work on and of the ice i think we all should be a little bit more Izzy.
SC: But your Team are only 3rd in the moment what do you think why is that?
F: I'm the 2nd best defender in points in our team but the other defenders are besides Eddie are all rookies and they just can get better and help the team if they follow us we also got great rookies like Mercer Church he has 20 points that is amazing for an rookie i think we lost some close games which also can get in the other direction but it's only pre season so i'm not worried about our game at all it's very promissing and in the real season it really counts
SC: all right thank you for your time in this quick interview maybe you got a few words for your fans or the reader.
F: Yeah sure thank you for your all support i hope you will come to the next following Knights games i see you all there. Go Knights!

All right Dear readers i Hope you enjoy or Interview and we are very excited what happen in the future at Kelowna/Edmonton

519 words
<a href='index.php?showuser=2585' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Coach Biz</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=579' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>STZ</a>

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

+1 to my on the ice partner in crime!
and you are definitely Batman!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Aw shucks, thanks for the mention 😊

"i think we all should be a little bit more Izzy." same.

Knights

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates