Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #82! Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters on tap

First off, don't worry. Or as Douglas Adams would say, don't panic. *

[Image: 17560499.gif]

While last week's Big Slappy Hour was a two hour marathon of epic and life changing proportions, this weeks comes in at a very reasonable hour and two minutes. There is also considerably less heated Slappy content and perhaps even a tiny bit of humility mixed in.....well not that much if I'm being honest, being a cool and froody cat who always knows where his towel is. B)

[Image: tve18579-2-155.jpg]

Anyway, please enjoy our offering and as always, we would love any and all feedback you have to offer, outside of Vogon poetry of course.

[Image: 220px-Vogon_jelzt_reading_poetry.png]

Here is The Big Slappy Hour #82!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-82

Thanks to Danny Methane (in a round about way), Esa, Big Z and Wally for questions and comments. Cheers

*This episode contains absolutely zero references to Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy in any way and I have no idea why it came to mind.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Great show fellas!
#GM Izzy!... i dig it Cheers
and Solid buffet segmant Surrender

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria