Create Account

Fedorov to call time on his career

[Image: cut.jpeg]

Talking today to reporters at the West Kendall Platoon's facility, SHL defenseman William Fedorov has said that S36 will be his final season in the league. Drafted by the Toronto North Stars, Fedorov played for the Portland Admirals, the Los Angeles Panthers and of course the West Kendall Platoon during his time in the league. Fedorov was a good SMJHL player, a former captain of the Detroit Falcons and their best defenseman for many seasons. In the SHL he has found a different role as a tough bottom pair guy who grinds down the opposition, but has been unable to bring much offensive output. Fedorov is a free agent out of contract for what will be his final season and it remains to be seen which team he will spend his last season on. "I would like to remain with the West Kendall Platoon but I am unsure how I fit into what the team has planned at this stage so I don't know if there will be a new contract on the horizon". Fedorov would be happy to answer any questions the media has about his future or his career at this time.