Create Account

#ShaneDoan'd Corporately Traded

During the semi-finals Pedro Sarantez was called into Wally's corner office and told that he was not going to be a part of the Admirals next season.

The team had young players that needed more ice time and Pedro was standing in the way of their development as he only has a couple seasons left in the SHL.

After helping the team make the playoffs for the 1st two times in franchise history along with now helping the team to back-to-back Finals appearances.

As Pedro got up and was about to walk out, Wally added that we have traded your rights to SEA, but Pedro keep walking and acted as if he didn't hear him.

He had a job left to do, get the Cup he has wanted for his entire career and to do that he need to clear his mind.

He went to the gym to work out first, but that didn't work. So he hit the bar and after 15 pints of Guinness he still couldn't clear his mind, so he called his old buddy Robert Andersson (<a href='index.php?showuser=1929' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>SwegKingu</a>) to chat. But Andersson couldn't understand what Pedro was saying after drinking so much, so they agreed that they would meet up the next day.

Andersson hitched a flint to Portland with his girl Ariana Grande and hit the town with Pedro and Natalie Dormer.

The fucking playoffs are going on and I have to forget about be unceremoniously traded for being too old despite having a lot of fuel left in the tank? It felt like a fucking corporation firing someone. I helped this team make it this far the past two seasons. And I get a pink slip...

And now I gotta go back out onto that ice with the jersey of the team that just said bye to me and try to win a Cup... How am I even supposed to do that?

After a few beers and some chatting with his old buddy, Pedro is ready to finish this season out his final season with Portland.

And with the Finals starting and no chance of returning to Portland next season after being corporately traded, Pedro is looking to finally pick up the trophy that has eluded him.

Once the Finals are over, he will turn his attention to next season as he is an FA and may not sign before FA begins.

This sounds like a person ready to take on Portland with a vengence...

In a top 6 spot...

on a team in the Pacific Northwest...

lined up with Jed Lloren and Steven Stamkos Jr....

For a shit ton of money...

Popcorn

Im just waiting for the finals to end and the trades to be announced so i can write my article

[Image: VNVxurj.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

god damn

what am i gonna do with my sarantez jersey?

i should stop buying admirals jerseys #ripiqbalkaiserandsarantez

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

>Tagged by pedro
>Mentioned in article
>Ariana Grande and Natalie Dormer mentioned

My life is complete <a href='index.php?showuser=1208' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>EuroCap</a>

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

The Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

[Image: Wally.png]

return to MIN???

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Return to EDM???

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Why do ppl love leaking trades smh cmon now

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

So is no one going to sign you either?

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Jul 27 2017, 08:25 AM
Why do ppl love leaking trades smh cmon now

New trend

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ekZEVeXwek"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ekZEVeXwek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]