Create Account

Who the fuck is Mack Hudson?

<div align="center">[Image: goaliemaskpuck.jpg]

Honolulu, Hawaii - A few weeks ago, a young goalie declared for the S36 SMJHL Entry Draft, but we haven't heard anything about him, or talked to him since. His name is Mack Hudson, and there is absolutely zero hype or excitement for him. This is because nobody has been able to find anything on the kid; nothing about his playing career, no scouts have watched him and quite frankly we haven't been able to get in contact with him. That was until we found him on the beach while I was on vacation. I'm a reporter for a sports magazine back in Toronto and I heard this kid screaming his name at our resort, so I approached him and asked if he was the same Mack Hudson that was soon to be drafted and he confirmed. Anyways I was able to get an interview and although he may have been under the influence, this is all we have.

So I have here Mack Hudson, who is a draft eligible goalie for the S36 SMJHL Entry Draft. Tell me Mack, what made you decide to declare?

Thanks for having me, to tell you the truth hockey is probably my 3rd choice for sports to play. But I failed at football and baseball so here I am. I'm in this draft because this is the only one that would allow me to declare. There were no requirements or standards that had to be met so here I am, I'm just hoping that I actually get drafted.

That's.. interesting to say the least. How did you get into hockey if it's not your first sport?

Well I played hockey growing up in Canada, as mostly every kid does. But football and baseball were more my sports. I was a quarterback and a pitcher and then played hockey goalie during the winter, mostly as a backup goalie because I was never good or cared enough to start. I was just on the team to keep my dad happy.

So what made you go for hockey as a career?

Like I said I failed at the other two. I threw my arm out when I was young and couldn't throw anymore, which ruined my dreams.

What do you mean it ruined your dreams?

My dream was always to be a pro third string quarterback in the NFL. And after I threw my arm out I knew I'd never get drafted, so now I'm pursuing the next best thing, backup goalie.

A third string? Backup goalie? Don't you aspire to be the best?

Hell no, third string quarterback is the dream. They need me on the team, I'm hardly ever going to play, still get a fat enough payout and I'm part of the team so I get all the girls that go with it. Is there really anything better than that? But like I said, now I'm going the hockey route and if I can get paid playing a few games a year and sitting on the bench, good enough. I'm not going to get the quality of women that football has for followers but hey, puck bunnies are good enough in my books.

I don't know what to say, I don't think I've ever seen anyone strive to be a backup.

Yeah well I'm not just anyone, I'm Mack fucking Hudson.

Do teams know your intentions?

I had one team contact me briefly and I barely talked to them. They said they were looking for a motivated starter and I lied and said oh yeah I'm willing to do that for sure. Realistically though I just want to get drafted and get paid. Maybe I'll put some effort for year one but other than that and once I'm drafted to the big leagues, I'm just going to get paid and be a social media legend and do nothing. It's going to be mint.

Well there we have it, that was my short and strange interview with the new prospect. Hopefully it was the alcohol talking and those aren't actually his plans, but we will see how it goes! We'll try and get a sober interview as we get closer to the draft in the coming week and see where it goes. Over and out.
</div>

F u lame may

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

hahah! had a laugh while reading it. i really like the wit. reminds me of Blue Mountain State. Smile

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Oh boy, daddy issue's

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Why two other sports before hockey? It's the undisputed best sport

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Jay Baruchel wants the screen rights to your story. ..Look for "Goon3- Blame the Bench Goalie" on Netflix next season.

Quote:Originally posted by ontanis@Jul 30 2017, 06:27 PM
hahah! had a laugh while reading it. i really like the wit. reminds me of Blue Mountain State. Smile

100% this.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]