Create Account

The Crow's Nest Podcast - Episode 3

https://soundcloud.com/user-599744176/th...s-nest-ep3

split between myself and <a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>TheDangaZone</a> please :D

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Great podcast

Cheers

TDZ sounds like a dying whale

I'm kind of ashamed to admit this is the first of these I've listened to so far.

Wow though, I really enjoyed it. You two are both fun and have a good chemistry.

I thought Kenny Loggins had wandered into the podcast at one point.

As far as jobs on the site, if you keep recording these (and you should) you won't even need jobs.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Aug 2 2017, 10:01 PM
I'm kind of ashamed to admit this is the first of these I've listened to so far.

Wow though, I really enjoyed it. You two are both fun and have a good chemistry.

I thought Kenny Loggins had wandered into the podcast at one point.

As far as jobs on the site, if you keep recording these (and you should) you won't even need jobs.

Cheers

Thanks man! They're really fun to do. We both have multiple jobs on the site though plus this lol Tongue

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Solid podcast guys, enjoyed the listen! This was my first episode too, but I'll be listening to the next one.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

this is the best one yet

also i have to, <a href='index.php?showuser=2614' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Clint Eastwood</a> so young that minutes are hours long for him
[Image: unknown.png]

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Toivo@Aug 3 2017, 02:21 AM
Solid podcast guys, enjoyed the listen! This was my first episode too, but I'll be listening to the next one.

Thanks Toivi :D

See you next week Wink

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]