Create Account

Alexander Zajac EOS Presser

Heyo. Figured I might as well try one of these coming off of a great rookie season (and i need money). Ask away! I'm happy to answer anything.

Quote:Originally posted by dmuda11+Mar 5 2018, 11:04 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (dmuda11 @ Mar 5 2018, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Who is your favourite goalie and why[/b]
You, duh! Love you AA Smile

--------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Mar 5 2018, 12:05 PM<br />Were you pleased with how your GM's used your player this season?

What are you hoping to see from Seattle next season?

Who do you want on your line next season?

How productive do you see yourself being next season?

Do you have any players around the league you wish to be like? Anyone you want to best?

Definitely! I was incredibly comfortable with how the Seattle front office utilized me during the entire season, and was pleased with the transition from the SMJHL to the SHL. I just wish I didn't plateau and not produce at all during the last stretch :(

I understand that Seattle's going through a rebuild right now, and that they're going to be losing one of their biggest offensive weapons in Louie Garrett this offseason. If the guys up in the front can sign someone near his skill level, or bring up a hot young rookie, that would definitely fill the void. Other than that, everything's been going great so far.

Whoever the head office thinks would work best! I'm willing to move down to a lower line if there's a guy looking to get a shot on the top line. I aim to be as accommodating as possible with my linemates!

If everything goes as well as season 39 was, then hopefully even more points than last season. I knew that I was always playing with a "pass first, shoot later" mentality in juniors, but I'm surprised that that playstyle transitioned so well with me into the big leagues.

After playing with Garrett for such a long time, I've really liked the way he plays. If I can try and play like that (minus the scoring flair, of course), then I'd be happy. I'm not looking to best anyone and throw myself into any sort of rivalry with anyone. I'm just happy to be here!

Quote:Originally posted by adamantium@Mar 5 2018, 02:17 PM<br />First and foremost, congrats on a great season.

How do you feel like you did compared to your fellow rookies this year?

Now that the season's over, are you looking towards worlds or your own personal training?

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Do you consider yourself a fan of grunge now that you've spent the last year in Seattle?

Does rain make you comfortable now? Or are you still getting used to it?

Is Seattle's Best [i]really
Seattle's best?

That's all, thanks for your time.

Thanks bud! I'm surprised with it myself.

I feel like I did great compared to the other rookies this season. Obviously, I'm not going to be winning any scoring titles anytime soon, but I felt like I did enough to put myself up there with some highly anticipated names.

I'm looking forward to both, in all honesty. Now that I've unbanked and made myself better, I feel like I have a better opportunity to make a splash with the rest of the Czechs this time around. Personal training's always a plus, too. Gotta get that passing skill up to 99 some time Wink

A hot dog is an unconventional sandwich, but is a pop tart a sandwich?

I've been wearing flannels and skinny jeans under my equipment ever since game 1. I'm thinking of dying my hair blonde and growing it out to shoulder length to replicate the full grunge look.

Better rain than snow!

Dunkin is still the superior brand of coffee!

<!--QuoteBegin-Samee[/i]@Mar 5 2018, 05:59 PM
Hey static

How do you feel your rookie season went? How are you looking to further improve your season?

Who do you think you have the best chemistry with?

Where do you see the Riot land in the standings in the coming season?

no we probably arent losing garret i think
[/quote]

Hi samee!

I feel like the whole rookie campaign went great. I'm really just looking to maintain this production in the upcoming seasons and become somewhat of a top 6 anchor.

I feel like I have the best chemistry with Garrett + Zbynek, but I'll probably click with anyone given enough time!

Hopefully we'll be in a playoff spot!

AW YEET

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Who is your favourite goalie and why

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Were you pleased with how your GM's used your player this season?

What are you hoping to see from Seattle next season?

Who do you want on your line next season?

How productive do you see yourself being next season?

Do you have any players around the league you wish to be like? Anyone you want to best?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

First and foremost, congrats on a great season.

How do you feel like you did compared to your fellow rookies this year?

Now that the season's over, are you looking towards worlds or your own personal training?

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Do you consider yourself a fan of grunge now that you've spent the last year in Seattle?

Does rain make you comfortable now? Or are you still getting used to it?

Is Seattle's Best really Seattle's best?

That's all, thanks for your time.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Hey static

How do you feel your rookie season went? How are you looking to further improve your season?

Who do you think you have the best chemistry with?

Where do you see the Riot land in the standings in the coming season?

no we probably arent losing garret i think

Mr. Zajac sir,
A couple Q's

You've had a great season and now...what do you feel are the aspects of your game that need the most work?

The individual or pair of individuals you would most like to do a pod cast with?

Pick one; 18 holes of golf in a straight jacket or locked in a 8' steel cage with a 7' grumpy Pro wrestler with a case of horrendous ass?

Worst free agent available for S40?

Black Panther or Deadpool 2?