Create Account

Worthy of Number 1 x2 payout

On the afternoon of the SMJHL draft there is a lot of suspense about where players are going to be drafted. Players are nervous about where they will be selected but there is one player who is all but certain where he is going to go. Daniel Karlsson is the presumptive number one over all pick in the SMJHL draft. There’s actually next to no debate about this. You look at the mock draft in the point tasks and he’s considered the clear and obvious number 1 pick. You look at people who do prospect rankings, and again he’s obviously the number one pick. So we’re going to look at Daniel Karlsson. Who is he? What is he good at? And does he deserve to go first overall?

Who is Daniel Karlsson? Well he has a familiar last name obviously as his father is a well respected man in the SHL. Sven Karlsson is currently the general manager of the Texas Renegades so there’s no doubt that Daniel Karlsson has the pedigree to perform well. The question now that SMJHL GMs have to be asking is Daniel Karlsson famous and ready to go first over all because of his father, or because he deserves it. The two are very different kinds of players, Daniel Karlsson is a defenseman and Sven was a center. But the two do have some similarities. Sven was a passing and machine and Daniel seems to take after his father in that way. Daniel Karlsson is a young offensive defenseman with a ton of potential.

What’s he good at? He’s a great passer and can handle the puck and skate extraordinarily well. Right now though, the best thing Daniel does is position himself on both offense and defense. When you watch Daniel play you can immediately tell he’s been playing hockey as long as he’s been able to walk. The kid just knows what he’s doing on the ice, with an ability to be in the right place at the right time. Daniel is the rare kind of defenseman who can make an incredible difference blocking shots and winding up on the score sheet with his assists. Over all Daniel right now has a higher ceiling and a bigger potential than any other player in the SMJHL draft.

Does he deserve to go number 1? I think based on what I wrote in the past paragraph it is clear. Daniel Karlsson is the clear and obvious number 1 pick in this draft. Everyone who knows his agent <a href='index.php?showuser=1959' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>dankoa</a> (the same agent as his father) knows that Daniel Karlsson will be an amazing addition to any locker room. He’s been an incredible mentor in the Renegades locker room and he’s going to be an awesome addition in St. Louis. I know that mock drafts are not always accurate, but I have to say I would be utterly shocked if the Scarecrows pass on Daniel Karlsson. If they do it will be the biggest mistake their GMs have ever made. A defenseman who comes in with this kind of pedigree and this level of talent is extremely rare. Daniel Karlsson will go first over all and he will make the Renegades extremely happy when they get to draft him at the end of the second round in S41. 550 double payout.

Much love slm my man

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

he's worthy of 4th overall

GM's don't be fooled into thinking this guy is worth your top 3 pick!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]