Create Account

hewasajazzman 6/10

I’d like to start off saying I definitely dont expect my grades to be scaled because of mobile. just that I may not have access to a lot of different effects and things that you’d see through PC. that being said, critques will still help me do a better job with what I have at my disposal.

[Image: m77IYe7.jpg]
probably see a good amount of czech sigs for a bit.
[Image: 3IXO2A1.jpg]
[Image: J7QdL2a.jpg]
[Image: vRHgvXR.jpg]

Dig the colors, they pop!

Sig 1: 5/10

Solid cut of the render here and the little Ovi in the background is a nice touch. Text is somewhat hard to read and feels like an afterthought in this one. Not really any effects going on. Just a render, background and some text.

Sig 2: 6/10

The low quality nature of the render docks a few points. I really like how the background was done and the text fits really well. Light on the effects but frankly it doesn't really need it. Logo swap on the jersey looks a bit unnatural but it's not too bad. The render is like looking at a 480p character on your 4k TV. Just looks out of place!

Sig 3: 8/10

Really like this one. Render is much better quality, text works, and the effects are nice. Logo swap on the jersey looks decent but extremely flat.

Sig 4: 7/10

Another solid piece here. Blur on the render is a littttle much and the piece is really, really busy but overall I like it. Text gets lost a bit in the background but it still fits the piece.

Total Payout:
$2,450,000

[Image: insayne.gif]