Create Account

Interview : picking the brain of Hippo Passamus on draft day
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 04:31 PM by Mayuu.)

We catch Falcons forward Hippo Passamus just as he exits the bus he took to the draft center and we got to ask him a few questions!

How come you arrive to the draft center with a bus and not in a limousine or fancy car like most other prospects?

I'm a quite short guy with stumpy legs. I got plenty of leg room on a bus. 

Have you thought about where you will likely end up? 

No, I'll end up where I end up. Regardless of team there's work to be done for me. I still have a season or two in the minors where I got to prove my worth. 

Any words to any of the GM's that's thinking of picking you? 

Yeah I got a call, not from the GM's but an receptionist who asked me a bunch of fucking generic questions. I'll be straight with you, I'm someone you want on your team and this is not the way to do that.

That is all thank you. 

There you have it, Hippo Passamus ladies and gentlemen.

RETIRED

08-27-2018, 03:53 PMMayuu Wrote: Yeah I got a call, not from the GM's but an receptionist who asked me a bunch of fucking generic questions. I'll be straight with you, I'm someone you want on your team and this is not the way to do that.

The mad lad did it.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

08-27-2018, 03:53 PMMayuu Wrote: We catch Falcons forward Hippo Passamus just as he exits the bus he took to the draft center

Why did you take the bus? We were waiting for you in the limo ya dingus

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

08-27-2018, 03:53 PMMayuu Wrote: We catch Falcons forward Hippo Passamus just as he exists the bus he took to the draft center and we got to ask him a few questions!
Hippo Passamus is a bus? wtf

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

08-27-2018, 04:01 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
08-27-2018, 03:53 PMMayuu Wrote: We catch Falcons forward Hippo Passamus just as he exits the bus he took to the draft center

Why did you take the bus? We were waiting for you in the limo ya dingus

Oof

RETIRED

08-27-2018, 04:29 PMWaters Wrote:
08-27-2018, 03:53 PMMayuu Wrote: We catch Falcons forward Hippo Passamus just as he exists the bus he took to the draft center and we got to ask him a few questions!

You could argue that. Especially next season when I will have to carry the whole team on my back.

RETIRED

08-27-2018, 04:32 PMMayuu Wrote:
08-27-2018, 04:29 PMWaters Wrote:

You could argue that. Especially next season when I will have to carry the whole team on my back.

:monka:

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page