Create Account

Banana pizza
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 12:47 PM by Mayuu.)

This is a statement and a presser.

Banana pizza is great, especially when combines with chicken, peanuts, pineapple and curry.

Want an in depth guide how to make it? Hippo Passmus will share the recipe if this garners enough attention.

Shoot!

As per popular demand. Here's the recipe for a Swedish pizza called Africana

PIZZA WITH KYCKLING & CURRY
Jacob - or recipes for homemade pizza with chicken and curry. Chicken, banana and peanuts for the thought of Flying Jacob and probably from there the name comes.

ingredients
Finished pizza dough (purchased or homemade)
kebab sauce
Chicken (grilled)
Salta peanuts
Banana (sliced)
Curry
Grated cheese
Dried oregano

tomato sauce
200g crushed tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 piece of crushed garlic clove
1 ml salt
1 ml of freshly ground black pepper
1 ml Basilica
1 ml Oregano
1 ml of cayenne pepper

Food for thought
The best results are clearly obtained if the curry is pudded on the pizza tray, so that it can lie and bubble with the cheese.

DO THIS:
Stir the tomato sauce together. Clean the chicken and cut into pieces. Heat the oven to 275 ° C. If you have a brick please use it, put it on the grid in the middle of the oven and let it warm it up. Pour the dough into a round pizza tray. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce and powder with curry. Sprinkle over cheese.
Sprinkle pieces of chicken, peanuts and banana slices. Do not overfill, as it results in the baking process on time, which can produce uneven results - hard edges and undercooked center . Bake the pizza.
Remove it and allow to cool for a minute. Stir over a little dried oregano and drizzle the kebab sauce over. Pizza salad is fresh and delicious as a compliment.

RETIRED

09-25-2018, 05:05 AMMayuu Wrote: This is a statement and a presser.

Banana pizza is great, especially when combines with chicken, peanuts, pineapple and curry.

Want an in depth guide how to make it? Hippo Passmus will share the recipe if this garners enough attention.

Shoot!

wow that pizza sounds amazing i want it

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

09-25-2018, 05:13 AMBaelor Swift Wrote:
09-25-2018, 05:05 AMMayuu Wrote: This is a statement and a presser.

Shoot!

wow that pizza sounds amazing i want it

And I'll give it to you!

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 11:44 AM by monkey10pts.)

Omg that sounds amazing. Yes please. @Mayuu

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

09-25-2018, 11:43 AMmonkey10pts Wrote: Omg that sounds amazing. Yes please. @Mayuu

Update with recipe. Any questions just ask!

RETIRED