Create Account

Former GM Zach Miller Press Conference

This afternoon Texas announced that Assistant GM Zach Miller would be stepping back from his duties in the Texas front office, and former SHL player Chris Crutchfield would be taking his place alongside Sven Karlsson.

After 6 seasons as an advisor to GM Allen, and 4 seasons working as an Assistant GM alongside Sven Karlsson, Miller is ready to step back from his time within the SHL, spanning back to Season 5 where he first stepped on the ice in a Prince George Firebirds uniform. His career spanned almost 40 seasons, bringing home hardware across several leagues, and spending several seasons running various forms of government in the SHL and SMJHL.

"It wasn't a easy decision to step back from my position in Texas. Working with Sven was a dream come true, and the work done in Texas was nothing short of spectacular. That team is on an upwards trajectory. That job will likely be my last position in the SHL, and I'm just looking forward to my retirement.

"I will take any questions you may have now."

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

When will you get another position in the SHL

10-11-2018, 05:22 PMAllen Wrote: When will you get another position in the SHL

Tomorrow mb

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]