Create Account

Big Announcement Coming From Joe K
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 12:05 PM by Steelhead77.)

I approve this message. Dragons

It's been awesome having Joe represent us as Captain, we don't just give anyone this honor and he did an incredible job leading the team to multiple cups and representing us so well around the league. It's been some fantastic years with Joe wearing the C. I would expect nothing less from him than such a classy transition to the next Dragons Captain. I want to genuinely thank him for everything he's done for myself and the team during his time as Captain. An absolutely great guy, friend and invaluable piece of the organization. One of the best things I ever did as GM was draft him. Happy to have Joe retain the "A" and stay in our leadership group.

Big Congrats to Mike Izzy!! He is phenomenal in every aspect, words really cannot describe him and his impact within the organization and around the league. Dragons Captain was always his destiny and I'm truly happy and honored he gets to wear the C for us going forward. One of the other best things I've ever done in this league is recruit Izzy. It's been and will continue to be a pleasure my friend. <3

Big Thanks to Joe and Izzy!!! Dragonite

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Joe please you don't need to retire yet! If you're going inactive just leave your player in the league and if you ever feel like coming back you can pick up where you left off!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

minor announcement tbqh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]