Create Account

Greener Acres for Alex Mack

Alex Mack makes a move to the country making Season 45 his last Season.
[Image: idQ1FUi.png]

Alex Mack recently decided that the exciting and enthralling city life may be too much for him, now that he’s been dating highly publicized French Model Amelie Honore

[Image: amelie_165_a_tablet.jpg]

for the past several months, “It’s the single longest relationship I’ve ever had” quoted Mack from the wrap around porch of his new ranch in Sweet Grass, Montana which sits on the boarder of Canada. “It’s a three and a half hour ride to Calgary, but I’ve made it in less time”  which isn’t hard to believe by looking at Mack’s array of sports cars that he has warehoused in one of the barns on the property.  Mack an avid collector of many things over the years not only has a collection of sports cars that include Ferraris,  Lamborghinis and his newest pride and joy the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon.

[Image: 2018-dodge-challenger_100599038_m.jpg]

“That’s the car that gets me to practice in only 2 hours and 45 minutes”. You may be asking yourself what’s with all the toys and the big house? It seems that Alex Mack may finally be settling down, selling his beautiful city townhouse with amazing views of the Canadian Rockies. “My lady was attracting too much attention in the city, we could barely go out for bagels and lox without the paparazzi following us around. She has two small maltese dogs that were practically trampled last time we attempted to take out some sushi from Calgary Sushi and Sake, it wasn’t the main reason, you see we are both animal lovers and we wanted a showplace to be able to hold Epic Mack parties and display some of the things we both have worked hard for over the years. I had them recreate my man cave so no one needs to worry that “Mack’s gone soft”. The house and outbuildings sit on over 200 acres of prime farmland with mountainous views.The main ranch home bulsters an amazing central staircase that reminds Amelie of her favorite romantic movie Gone with the Wind. Romance is top priority for this power couple easily seen walking through this illustrious estate once belonging to none other than John Wayne, “I feel his testosterone in almost every room but especially in the master suite.”
“We have a lot of personal photos hanging on the walls in our bedroom, some of us with famous people like Bill Clinton and Nelson Mandela but my favorite are the candid photos with my teammates which I can’t help but notice as I’m banging my hot girlfriend, I know they’re jealous, I can feel it, they have always been a little jealous of my sexual prowess, it’s understandable, they would try and wager bets on wheter or not I would be able to keep my stamina on the ice the way I claim to do in the bedroom, I think we all know the answer to that”, alex gives Amelia a smack on her behind and winks at her, it’s obvious she knows exactly what he is talking about. As they begin to stare at each other I become rather uncomfortable, the passion this couple has is palapable. I break their deep stare by asking to see the stables. As most of you know for years Mack has claimed to keep a full stable of bitches but since he’s seem to find the love of his life he has now moved on to housing actual horses in his stables. We did get around to seeing the trophy’s and they were beautifully displayed in Alex Mack’s man cave. Many of the photos displayed on their walls are of Mack’s Calgary Dragon teammates, it really hits home how much his team means to him. After 20 seasons in the SHL Alex Mack has a lot to show for his career with 5 Challenge Cups, 625 points and a Playoff MVP Trophy, but suprisingly when asked about his most prized possesions from his career he brings us to his teams photo wall and starts to reminisce about the good times he’s had traveling on the road with his team and the practices and games, the vast amount of time they have spent “breaking each others balls”. He recalls Nicholas Pedersen being so drunk he took home a ***** and the time Esa was double dog dared to eat 3 Chicken Parm Sandwiches in one sitting. He did not take me immedietly to his trophy case as I thought he would, which gave me a glance into who Alex Mack really is…he’s a man of his people and a man that can play hockey better than anyone I know, he closed season 44 with the following stats:

1000 Regular Season Games Played (all with Calgary) S25-S44

Goals: 214
Assists: 411
PPG: 45
PPA: 119
PPP: 164
Ice Girls Banged: 1,502

20 Playoff Appearances
Over 175 Playoff Games Played (Stats Incomplete)
G: 32+
A: 78+
P: 100+
CUPS: 5
Anton Razov Trophy: Playoff MVP  S27

SMJHL Stats for Detroit: 4 Seasons, S21-S24, 160 Games
Goals: 58
Assists: 121
PP: 68
CUPS: 1
Brandon Holmes Trophy: S23
Pretty much I was the best junior player ever.

When Mack started in the league as a junior with Detroit under the great Esa Anrikkanen, some of his teammates were Bubba Nuck and Nicholas Pedersen. Two of the best to ever play the game and they owe most of their success to Mack. I later joined them in the SHL and won 5 cups with Pedersen and 2 or 3 with Nuck. I also led the Dragons to the epic reverse sweep over Hamilton in S27 to win their first cup in 17 seasons and begin the Dynasty. Esa basically owes me everything.

Although I do like to attribute some of my success to my GM Esa who over the years has not only been my “go to guy” when it comes to my performance on the ice being that Esa’s has scored over 1000 points and won 5 cups as a player/GM, but he is also my “go to guy” in the kitchen, yes, it’s true Alex Mack likes to cook. I recall in S42 right after we won the 5th challenge cup we partied like rock stars back here at the ranch, of course I had to ask Amelia to leave for the weekend as she would have gotten hurt or molested. At one point in the night everyone because so hungry and having sent all the female staff out of the house, we were perplexed about what we were going to eat and how, you see food delivery isn’t as easy here as it is at the arena, where after practice I’ve seen 4 rickshaws pull up with enough Chinese food to feed an army, or the amount of pizza boxes that has allowed Yorgen Bartenberry to remain hidden living in the locker room for 12 seasons. Out here in the country there is no delivery, so we decided to raid the fridge and see what we could come up with which wasn’t much. Esa immediately delighted in the fact that our neighbors have chickens and that night planned to sneak over there and bring some chickens home. His plan included Pedersen, Izzy, Kurczewski and Big Game Boychuk to create fake crop circles around the chicken house so the neighbors would not be suspicious of where a good amount of their chickens had disappeared to. Sure, enough he pulled this off and before my very eyes Esa Anrikkanen was plucking foul on my back porch for over an hour. “I got the slow fat ones” (he exclaimed eyes gleaming with excitement) get that sauce on the stove and crumble up the stale bread in your breadbox, I am making Calgary Parm”. Anyone who’s followed The Calgary Dragons knows that our classic team dish is Chicken Parmesan, over the years many teams have questioned what’s in the Calgary Parm? Steroids? Well, on this particular night I can tell you it was nothing but Chicken, some feathers, a delicious marinara we found in the back of the cupboard, some aged cheese and pasta. The entire team was able to eat and eat well while we watched the neighbors farm on the news, people from all around came to see the crop circles and give their opinions on what formed this phenomenon. It’s times like this that this team has spent together having great times.

Shoutouts:

Bubba Nuck: @NUCK my SMJHL buddy, we grew up on the ice together we won a Four Star Cup together in Season 23 then went on to win two Challenge Cups together in Season 29 & Season 32. Bubba Nuck is a true gentleman and to this day I hold him in the highest regard.

Nicholas Pedersen: @mstuk41 we’ve won five Challenge cups together count them five. One of the famous “Calgary five” the five players who won 5 cups together in Season’s 27 – 42. He’s been my long time teammate, my wingman at parties and a steady source of entertainment for me during my lengthy career.

Slappy McDoodle/Otis B Driftwood: @Slappydoodle I truly believe Slappy could be the next Howard Stern or even better the next Mike Emirch. This guy has helped keep me humble from the get go. Showing up to my house with his exotic wife throwing out facts and figures no human brain should be able to recall, he is a non stop source of knowledge and good advice, he’s also one hell of a good time outside of the hockey arena. We’ve shared many laughs and good times at Esa’s sister’s BBQ’s and my visits to his town. My proudest moment is when he joined the Calgary Dragons in Season 40 and later went on to win his first ever Challenge Cup in season 42 thanks to me.

Big Manius/LilManius: @Bonk where do I begin, the man who always says what I’m afraid to say…and that’s saying a lot! I love every episode of The Big Slappy Hour which he co-hosts with Slappy McDoodle, their friendship and digs at one another will keep me laughing for hours. I’ve known Bonk personally for many years now and he is truly someone that likes to keep it real with me and I appreciate that. We started out together playing in Detroit and we won a Four Star Cup together in season 23. We were also together in Winnipeg but I was traded before I got a chance to play for them. We shared a locker room and many fine women in our history.

Esa Anrikkanen: @Steelhead77 I don’t know where I would be or where my career would be without this man. We’ve won six Championships together, One Four Star Cup in Detroit and Five Challenge Cups in Calgary. He was always there to help me find my way in the league, provide me advice on my player’s build, always put me in a position to succeed on the ice and help the team win. He let me be myself in the locker room and he helped me rein myself in when I got out of control. He is in my and many others opinion the Greatest GM of all time.

All in all I think my time in the SHL was invaluable to many, I’ve helped many young players by letting them watch me and learn my behaviors, behaviors that exemplify how hockey players should carry themselves, how to form unbelievably tight relationships with your teammates. How to properly get any opposing team’s wives or girlfriend to take their clothes off and make love to you. The list goes on and on. What I have learned is that you are not a team because you have to work together, you are a team because you trust one another and what I have learned from the Detroit Falcons and the Calgary Dragons I will never be able to forget. I hope to play with you all once again on the ice and I hope to party with you all again off the ice.

Dragons

WORDS: 2,017

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 09:48 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Macks days as a city bachelor are legendary!...  it pleases me greatly to see how happy and domesticated you have become as you wind down your hall of fame career in the SHL.  Thank you Alex Mack for being such a great team mate and comrade over these seasons!

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-18-2018, 09:36 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Macks days as a city bachelor are legendary!...  it pleases me greatly to see how happy and domesticated you have become as you wind down your hall of fame career in the SHL.  Thank you Alex Mack for being such a great team mate and comrade over these seasons!

Izzy -

Thank you Mike Izzy, it's been an absolute pleasure playing with you and taking you under my wing when you were young. You were one of my favorites. Keep up the good work in Calgary, let's finish on a high note.

Ayy, nice girl!

Calgary legend, glad i could play with you for so many years!

Always stay humble. You've been fantastic in bed and hockey, and I think it's time you do your other craft full time.

It's been a pleasure, Mack.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 10:49 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Knowing this day had to come is small solace for the void now in my heart.

Alex Mack is and always has been an inspiration for Slappy McDoodle, Otis B. Driftwood and for this humble writer. As great as he has been on the ice, he has been even greater off it. His warmth and guidance have shown myself and so many others a path forward. His sense of humor knows few limits or boundaries.

And, sometimes, he lets me smell his fingers

[Image: giphy.gif]

Long live Alex Mack

Cheers

Dragonite

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I have never won anything without Alex Mack on the roster, it's true! He has been with me for it all. 5 Challenge Cups and 1 Four Star Cup. What will I do without you Mack!?! Hey we have 1 more season to go let's enjoy it!

Mack has always been a pleasure to have on the team, his sense of humor and media are without equal. He was a fantastic player for the Dragons, one of our top scorers of all time, won 5 cups with us, I really can't put into words how much I appreciated your commitment and attitude toward the Dragons since the day you arrived. Always positive, always selfless, always willing to do what I needed you to in your build, take what we needed you to in a contract and play the role we needed you to on the ice. Mack was really a GM's dream. I could always count on you and you I appreciate your contributions to the Dragons more than you could imagine.

One of the all-time greatest Dragons to ever wear the jersey.

Thank you Alex Mack!!!

Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Aww Shucks you guys, means so much to me to hear your kind words. I've loved this team as much as I love boobs. This is bittersweet!