Create Account

Ups and Downs for Mike McKorsy in SMJHL Prospect Showcase
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 07:20 AM by Flames1848.)

Ups and Downs for Mike McKorsy in SMJHL Prospect Showcase --> Double Media Payout

Young german Goalie Mike McKorsy was nominated to stop pucks for the Bighorns Prospect Team in the SMJHL Prospect Showcase. A great tournament organized by @ArGarBarGar (Thank you!). In this media his Agent Flames 1848 will resume the first 7 Games of his client for us:

Game 1 vs the Lions
"I think Mike was a little bit nervous in his first game here in north america. Five Goals against wasn’t that what he was hoping for in his first game."

Games 2 vs Mustangs
"His first win. It was a better game by Mike and his Sv% went from 0.857 in Game 1 to 0.892 here in Game 2. A big win to get some confidence in a back to back game."

[Image: 7821827.jpg?size=640x420]

Game 3 vs Majors
"Mike Teammates in front of him have made a good job in front of him to only allow 21 Shots. Mike had a good game to and saves 19 (Sv% 0.902) of them. Good defensive game all around.

Game 4 vs Blazers

"Oh in this game Mike got much to do. 52 Shots, I think he woud like to have some bad saves back but overall he looked in good shape. Many Games in short term, I think he was a little bit exhausted"

Game 5 vs Vipers
"Against the Vipers Mike made his best game I think. 35 Saves of 38 Shoots with a Sv% 0.921. He looked very smart and aggressive in this game. He got some off-time without hockey between the last two games. I think that helps a young player a lot."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTV-DOP-dk725arD5vqlC...rfVBGAOXrd]

Game 6 vs  Majors
"Uuuuh, after the sun (game yesterday) come the rain. Mikes worst outing since we arrived here. Pulled out of the goal after 4 goals on 14 shots. Correctly by the coach. It was not Mikes day. I think he thought to much about his good outing. After the game I told him he has to come back stronger in the next game. There are always ups and downs in professional sports. "

Games 7 vs Stingrays
"I thought that Mike would come in better shape to this game. I was not pleased with his mental condition. He was not focused on this game. I saw it immediately at the Start of the game. To much goes around in his head what has nothing to do with hockey. I told him after the game that this was his job, thinking the game of hockey, nothing else. Everything else is our job as his agents. He has to focus on the game! I told him he should go out and play with fun and confidence. He should learn from every defeating."

Overall after 7 games
"I think we have much to work on but Mike shows his potential and why he tries to fight for a job as a goalie in the SMJHL. I saw good and bad games in the last 7. We have to learn from the mistakes in the bad games and stay with the good things from the better games. Then Time will tell the truth about this young hockey player."

529 Words
Excuse my english, first language german :-)

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Nice dude! Keep it up and you'll be a staple goalie in no time!

RETIRED