Create Account

Viktor vorkampfer and Kit Smeb release a joint statement

Both Viktor Vorkampfer and his protegé Kit Smeb have come out today saying that they don’t want to be a part of the Stampede locker room. Vorkampfer wasn’t noted as a part of this afternoons drama in the locker room, but has reportedly stood by all the players who have called out the general manager. We met up with vork for a statement.

“I’m tired of it, of him acting like we don’t exist, blatantly ignoring us when we say something that he doesn’t agree with, even going as far as to kick one of our own out of the locker room. He favors certain players definitely and were tired of it. I never had a problem with the old management and love the people of Buffalo, but I need to win before I retire, something that our coach does not know how to do, and all our gm does is create a dysfunctional environment, it’s not the way I wanted to end my career”

Then vorks protégée Kit Smeb has this to say: “I was already nervous about buffalo, wasn’t sure if they’d draft my brothers, and any team that doesn’t draft all of us shouldn’t bother drafting any of us. But now I hear from my mentor that the locker room is hell and they treat you like dirt. No thank you, I will never enter that home locker room, but I will enjoy seeing their coaches face when I light them up season after season”

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Ilike

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Bump over posts trolling

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

At least you lasted longer in Buffalo than I did.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points