Create Account

Jearim 3/3
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 12:54 PM by Jearim.)

[Image: SG0KxLj.jpg]

[Image: 4pfnMrf.jpg]

[Image: k8pU9Hm.jpg]

[Image: OmOBEWs.jpg]

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825K
the text is perfectly executed and follows design principles to a tee. The player render and background confuses me, though. He is clearly edited and enhanced to have better show color and depth (I'm not sure how modified the mask is i didnt give or take point on account of the art), but the blurred transition around the edge of the helmet/mask takes me out of it. the background appears to be storm clouds rolling in, so maybe the fuzzy overlay on the back is supposed to be a cloud? the "outer glow" layer style dominates the image and almost physically removes the player from the background. I'm also iffy on the player's placement. he's close-ish to a thirds mark, but hes looking up into an empty corner? not that he needs to look at something, i just feel he's awkwardly placed.

Sig 2: 8/10 = 825K
You really like the outer glow layer style. The player render looks great and the warped shoulder logos help add to the realism. the sand-blast that you have in front of the player, maybe add a little texture to it? it wouldnt appear like a cloud that close (while we can see the pinholes in the player's jersey). To compliment your outer glow, what i would do is add an inner glow, and above that: and inner shadow, to give the backlighting that i think you're looking for, but still maintaining the crisp edge.

Sig 3: 7/10 = 700K
Really cool render, drowned again by the outerglow. on the far right side it works, but to the center of the sig, the awkward masking makes the glow of the helmet stand out even more. I really like the text and gradient and i find the background very interesting, but i feel like there is a better way to incorporate it with the player. Lastly, for fake written signatures, change up a letter if you have two ("bb") of them in a row. not sure if thats a typo or hard to read, or its a player that I dont know but it reads Hbbs to me.

Sig 4: 7/10 = 700K
Good render, same glow. the text color manipulation to match the theme was very well executed. the jersey swap looks sharp, so the flooding of outerglow just looks even more obnoxious. this is what i think Luke will look like in his first seen in whatever Star Wars IX will be called. below the gloves, he is blended in very well.

Total Payout = 3.05M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History