Create Account

2x Kalakar 3/3
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 08:53 PM by Kalakar.)

[Image: 6CYFVTw.jpg]

[Image: M6w4E5R.jpg]

[Image: sVflgbS.jpg] @"Marc Bradford"

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 01:22 AM by Julio Tokolosh.)

Sig 1: 9/10 = 950K
Great jersey swap, from the color to the warped logos, to the gloves to the helmet, if my mother saw this on the internet she would think NOS was a real franchise. the background is a great choice and the brushes used to add the depth and make the background and player render interact were chosen very well. My only complaint is the text's legibility. i really cant think of a better place to put it though. the drop shadow looks great and the pattern is also welcome, but it really blends into the players arm, particularly because of the distress marks.

Sig 2: 9/10 = 950K
Another good jersey swap. Seeing the warped shoulder logos and helmet decals gives me a warm feeling about the care that was taken of the technical aspects of this signature. I really like the text, but I'm worried that it's getting lost #underthesea, maybe if it was beefed up it could play a larger role in contributing to the composition, maybe slid into its own third. The player render seems to lack a highlight white, though. even if he is tonally shifted blue to imply that he is swimming with the barracudas, i feel like the visual highlights (on the helmet / mask / etc. are muted).

Sig 3: 9/10 = 950K
The text would work on its own in a separate sig. lots of layering and great details in there. good jersey swap and logo additions. the lighting on vrana / kubinee is great both on the jersey, skin, and helmet. I'm curious as to how you did the shoulder fading. I have a few ideas and i know how i would do them, but they look relatively close to what I'd be aiming for, the lens flare in the background works well with the design and with the team.

Total Payout = 2.85M x 2 = 5.7M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History