Create Account

Statistical Anomaly - Petr Mikulak

None could have predicted the turnaround season that Petr Mikulak has experienced. In his second year with the team he has 11 goals and 9 assists for 20 points through the first 19 games of the season. No one could have imagined that a 4th round pick would be able to suddenly become a top scorer in the SMJHL. In fact he is second only to Borromini Cannellini, his Vancouver Whalers team mate and line mate. So there's your answer right, Mikulak is just riding the success of a top 10 SHL pick, and that could be possible so I looked into the stats. Cannellini has assisted on 4 of Mikulak's goals, and only two of those are primary assists, seems good for Mikulak so far, but lets look at it the other way around. 5 Cannellini goals have assisted on by Mikulak, and all of Mikulak's primary assists are on Cannellini goals except for 1, a goal that was also assisted on by Cannellini. This got me thinking, how many of Mikulak's assists had Cannellini involvement. All of them. Yep every single one of Petr's 9 assists were also points for Cannellini whether it be goal or assist. Overall this leads to 13 of Mikulak's points being shared with Cannellini. Certainly being with Cannellini has helped Mikulak but he certainly has a shot that could get him a good spot on the West Kendall Platoon in coming years.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 10:16 PM by Wawazat.)

[Image: 22266cf4f0e38d0e640cd219573e1e64.gif]

Petr Mikulak is Tele..path...ic
Bojo, You gonna get yo mind read.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

03-07-2019, 09:53 PMWawazat Wrote: [Image: 22266cf4f0e38d0e640cd219573e1e64.gif]

Petr Mikulak is Tele..path...ic
Bojo, You gonna get yo mind read.

fwuggy always correctly guesses what color underwear I'm wearing.

Spoilers: none

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Petr will lead us to the cup with Canoli!

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]