Create Account

Jax Duggan also takes questions
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 04:24 PM by SecondSucks22.)

Fuck it, everyone and theyre mother are taking questions so I shall aswell. After winning the Four Star Cup with Vancouver my Jets managment team and I have decided I will join the squad in the upcoming season, ask me anything, dont expect serious answers.

Quote:Who are they putting your locker next to in Winnipeg?

I believe Wagstrom specifically requested I be next to him so thats my best guess.
Quote:why is luffy so much better than you?

I cant hear you over my properly leveled sig and 4 star cup. Could you repeat the question?
Quote:squad up

Tru
Quote:How many times have you puked in the past 24 hours?
Do you have a vomotorium, or just regular toilet?
What types of food were visible in your bowl?
Did you even use a bowl?
When are you going to pay to fix that toilet in the away room of St. Louis you upper decked?
Have you ever seen your name written in stars in the sky?
Do you think we can connect all the stars in the universe and create a super duper smart being that's everywhere at once?

Uhhh. 1) No 2) Regular toilet 3) Is this still a vomit question? 4) Yes. 5) You cant prove it was me. 6) No but I did see my dead father telling me to "remember" 7) Anything created by man that is "super duper smart" will kill us all, so hopefully.
Quote:What was it like tying my skate laces in Vancouver all the time? Even though you hate feet? What are your thoughts on it now, Jax?

This was actually a driving force in my leaving Vancouver, no one needs me to tie their skates in Winnipeg.
Quote:jax why are u so cool

No u

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

07-29-2019, 03:54 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Fuck it, everyone and theyre mother are taking questions so I shall aswell. After winning the Four Star Cup with Vancouver my Jets managment team and I have decided I will join the squad in the upcoming season, ask me anything, dont expect serious answers.

Who are they putting your locker next to in Winnipeg?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

why is luffy so much better than you?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

squad up

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

How many times have you puked in the past 24 hours?

Do you have a vomotorium, or just regular toilet?

What types of food were visible in your bowl?

Did you even use a bowl?

When are you going to pay to fix that toilet in the away room of St. Louis you upper decked?

Have you ever seen your name written in stars in the sky?

Do you think we can connect all the stars in the universe and create a super duper smart being that's everywhere at once?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

What was it like tying my skate laces in Vancouver all the time? Even though you hate feet? What are your thoughts on it now, Jax?

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

jax why are u so cool

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .