Create Account

Luffy hopes to expand to a bigger role in his sophmore season
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019, 11:01 PM by luke.)

Monkey D Luffy had a decent role in his freshman season in the SHL. Playing with limited time, he has made the most of his time, securing 27 points, with 11 assists as well. In his freshman season he did get some time on the power play as well, but only got 3 power play points, he also has gotten over 1 GW and 1 GT during the season.

If the SMJHL has and foresight of what to happen, Luffy is looking to have a decent season.in his 1st season in the SMJHL he has gotten 31 points, and then the next season he has gotten 38. I predict that in Luffy's sophomore season, he will get over 35 points in the SHL. In the SMJHL he did very well though. In over 4 seasons in the SMJHL he racked up 139 points in 200 games. He also has gotten 196 hits, but he got pounded with 381 Hits taken.

in the IIHF, he has actually did well, getting 20 points in 48 games as well. He got pounded some more with 97 Hits taken.

Though I expect esilverm to get more points than you

There you go astatine.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

evan suks

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

sophmore season? bro how long were you in the smjhl for

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

10-07-2019, 11:55 PM5ympathies Wrote: sophmore season? bro how long were you in the smjhl for

If you read the article you would know smh my head

10-08-2019, 12:08 AMluketd Wrote:
10-07-2019, 11:55 PM5ympathies Wrote: sophmore season? bro how long were you in the smjhl for

If you read the article you would know smh my head

Everyone knows you only need to read the first and last paragraphs cmon

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

snubbed

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

10-08-2019, 01:15 AM5ympathies Wrote:
10-08-2019, 12:08 AMluketd Wrote: If you read the article you would know smh my head

Everyone knows you only need to read the first and last paragraphs cmon

I’ll make an article about dick clapper that has 1 paragraph then

wowie i so special

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

too long friend, too long.

10-08-2019, 11:31 AMTnlAstatine Wrote:

too long friend, too long.

Exactly as long as you asked to be down, son. I have the receipts.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

10-07-2019, 11:00 PMluketd Wrote: Monkey D Luffy had a decent role in his freshman season in the SHL. Playing with limited time, he has made the most of his time, securing 27 points, with 11 assists as well. In his freshman season he did get some time on the power play as well, but only got 3 power play points, he also has gotten over 1 GW and 1 GT during the season.

If the SMJHL has and foresight of what to happen, Luffy is looking to have a decent season.in his 1st season in the SMJHL he has gotten 31 points, and then the next season he has gotten 38. I predict that in Luffy's sophomore season, he will get over 35 points in the SHL. In the SMJHL he did very well though. In over 4 seasons in the SMJHL he racked up 139 points in 200 games. He also has gotten 196 hits, but he got pounded with 381 Hits taken.

in the IIHF, he has actually did well, getting 20 points in 48 games as well. He got pounded some more with 97 Hits taken.

There you go astatine.

ur sig too long

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-08-2019, 12:38 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-07-2019, 11:00 PMluketd Wrote: Monkey D Luffy had a decent role in his freshman season in the SHL. Playing with limited time, he has made the most of his time, securing 27 points, with 11 assists as well. In his freshman season he did get some time on the power play as well, but only got 3 power play points, he also has gotten over 1 GW and 1 GT during the season.

There you go astatine.

ur dick too long

slash can't handle it :(

10-08-2019, 12:42 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
10-08-2019, 12:38 PMSlashACM Wrote: ur dick too long

slash can't handle it :(

im not a size queen like my dad

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]