Create Account

Carpy48 2/2

[Image: cyzbNAV.png]

[Image: ciw5sn8.png]

[Image: sCw2XT1.png]

[Image: eO0raaZ.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

‘Sup Carpy, thank you for your submissions. This is the first time that signatures have been graded as a panel (that you created, put together, and served on). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

Sig 1: 3.5 / 5 - $875K
Sig 2: 4 / 5 - $1M
Sig 3: 3 / 5 - $750K
Sig 4: 4 / 5 - $1M

Total Payout - $3.625M

Comments:
1 and 4 feel a tad messy to me. Also lol @ that low res scarecrow logo. The renders look a little LQ though, which takes away from the overall look of the sigs.

Jersey changes are done well, like usual.

I think that's the only one where the render looks perfectly blended into the background. The others could use improvement on the render in my opinion. I felt it was most noticeable in the third one.

1: The white brush lining up with the arm looks good, love the splash on the glove. The hue on him (maybe lighting too) seems a bit off but still a great graphic. the render image is lower resolution than other elements, which weakens it.

2: Awesome text, great color balance, and light control. Just really clean [“clean” referenced by multiple graders].

3: love the custom background. text looks great. helmet logo looks a little large.

4: hot background and a nice swap. a more "nautical" themed typeface, appropriately blended into the background would have helped.

There's something about the sigs that look a little bit flat. I feel there could be more depth work done to help, maybe some additional lighting aspects, maybe some textures added to make things look staggered.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History