Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #9 (June 13, 2020)
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2020, 11:30 PM by sve7en.)

87 minutes, please split money between me, @Faelax, @Cobbenstein, and @hockeyiscool

[Image: 9vzDNAj.png]
Hey everyone, we're moving to Saturday for now! Due to some changing factors in professional lives, HTT cast members are now working second shift during the week. We've settled on Saturday as the tentative date for the show going forward, but it might come at the cost of missed episodes in the future. Apologies if this means you can't join in chat live with us any more, but the VoDs will continue to be available after the show airs.

Because of HTT and the support provided from you all, my channel hit the numbers that Twitch requires for the affiliate program. In the spirit of the last week's events and the incredible work done across the site regarding SHL Community Giving Back, the other three of HTT agreed that any potential money from the subs we get this month will be matched (matching up to 20 subs, as I am unemployed student) and paid through to BLM organizations. If you have a Twitch Prime sub available that becomes free money to donate, but we would rather see money for paid subscriptions donated directly instead. So far 12 subs have been matched and donated forward to BLM Global Network.
Topics:
Super cool announcement!
. Q and A with chat

Reflecting on expansion bids, and the announced team
. Likes and dislikes about the Nevada Battleborn
. My failed bid
. Fish's failed bid
. Other things we liked from people

--user questions--
[All] Ace - Thoughts on my friend Wally's tremendous start? Is it because of Cale that the Berserkers are having so much success, or is it a team-wide thing? With the lead that Cale has in major goaltending statistics, is there a goalie that can run him down and give him a run for his money?
[All] Overdoo - What teams in the SHL, and the SMJHL are doing better than they should, and worse than they should so far?
[Faelax / sve7en] Rangerjase - When drafting a new player how deeply do you take a look at their build and how compatible they will be with someone else on the line? Does playing your top TPE guys together work better than spreading them out?
[All] Z0rem - If you each had to name an award after yourselves in the J's, what would you like it to commemorate? You may come up with the same metric. At the end I want you all to vote on which one you think would actually make it!
[All] CementHands - So now that we have the 11th Js brand shown...give us a ranking of the Js team brandings. No bias if possible please :eyes:
[All] BloomeyGB - Which players are teams looking to protect for the upcoming expansion draft?

--closers--
[All] Overdoo - What Jolly Rancher is the best Jolly Rancher?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Just a reminder this isn't happening tonight

See you in a few days!

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

We have a super cool SHL announcement coming up tonight, see you in 4 hours!

Looks like a great show.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Rich and Luke will be going live once Hockey Talk Tonight is over.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=107261

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Live now! Come hear some cool news

Vod is (kinda) up?

5 more subs matched means $25 more to BLM global <3

[Image: LX7RW1d.png]

And congrats again to @Faelax on being the expansion Co-GM!